•<Chapter 2>•

"And who might this me Shintarō?"
•       •        •       •       •       •       •       •       •

~Third pov~

   "This is a new classmate of mine." Midorima said. "Hah?! This shrimp looks like an elementary schooler!" Dāiki said. "Oi! Watch it gorilla!" The orange fluff ball said while pouting. "WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME SHRIMP?!" Dāiki said, in other words, practically yelled. "You heard me, are you deaf or something gorilla?" The tangerine stated, tilting his head 'innocently' in confusion. Dāiki was about to yell something else when he heard giggling from behind him, until he felt a certain red head (just to clarify, it's Akashi-) glaring at him. He shut up and backed off saying 'tch'. "Anyway, what's your name?" Akashi asked. "Hinata, Shōyō Hinata" he said smiling brightly, making some of the members of the GOM look away. As that was happening a sakura pink colored hair girl came  running over carrying a basketball and clipboard. She wasn't watching where she was going and ran into someone. "Gah!" She yelled as the basketball went flying out of her hands and high into the air.

~Hinata's pov~

   Suddenly I hear a girl yelp and saw a basketball flying into the air. As if on instinct I jumped. I was already in the air when I realized what I'd done.

~Third pov~

   It was as if time stopped as a light flash of orange coming out of the tangerine's eye flew into the air. Everyone was silent and watched as the tangerine flew at least 4 feet into the air and grabbed the basketball then landing gracefully on his feet. He turned around and stretched his arm out for the girl to grab. She grabbed his arm still slightly shocked as he pulled her up and handed her the ball. "Are you alright miss?" Hinata asked. "Y-yeah, thanks" she said."What was that?!" Aomine yelled suddenly. "I just jumped, I can go higher if I try!" the orange fluff ball stated excitedly. "That's so cool Shōchii!" Kise yelled. "Shō..chii?" Hinata asked slightly confused. "Ignore him *munch* he's weird." The giant said (Murasakibara). "So mean-suu! Give me a hug Kurokochii!" Kise yelled fake crying, while running to Kuroko. Kuroko just moved aside and let him fall. Hinata just began giggling at this, "How often does this happen?" He asked while clutching his stomach. "All the time" Kuroko said with his monotone voice. "Anyway, how high can you jump?" Akashi said thinking of something. "I'm not sure, I've never measured it" Hinata said. "Hm.. why don't you meet us at the basketball court after school and we'll see" Akashi said slightly smirking. "Ok! But Midorima-san, can I borrow your notes now?" Hinata said in a slight rush since his next class would start soon (remember he's a first year, and they're second years so they have different schedules). "Ah, yes I forgot about that. Follow me and I'll give them to you" Midorima said pushing his glasses back. Hinata quickly copies the notes and runs off waving to them since the first year lunch bell goes off meaning it was over.

~Gom's pov~

   "Captain, do you think...?"

   "Yes, yes I do."

~Time Skip to after school~
(Hinata's pov btw~)
   'Crap, crap, crap- I'm late' I thought while looking around and flailing my arms. '1st Basketball Gym' I read while letting out a sigh of relief. I slowly push open the door and see the rainbow haired people there. "Sorry..Have you been waiting for too long, I was trying to find my way here" I said looking down a bit.

~Gom's pov~

   We hear the door open and turn to see a tangerine looking down and twiddling his fingers. "Sorry.. Have you been waiting for too long, I was trying to find my way here" he said. "No, we've only been here a few minutes, it's fine. Just don't be late again." the Captain said. "G-got it-" he stuttered out. "Good. Now come here." He started walking over with a smile on his face, and we just watched slightly amused at the sudden mood change.

~Third pov (so many- I'm sorry--)~

   Hinata made his way over quickly and stood there curious as to what he was going to do. "Jump. See if you can touch the basketball hoop." Akashi said, correction- demanded. Hinata nodded slightly as he stepped back. He looked to see how high it was almost as if he were calculating how much pressure he'd need to use to reach the basketball hoop. Hinata took a deep breath, took a running start, and leaped into the air. It was almost as if he had wings, he looked as if he were flying as he soared higher and higher. It was only a minute but it was like time slowed down as he reached the hoop and grabbed onto it. Everyone just stared in awe as he let go and floated back down and landed.

" Say Shōyō, have you ever played basketball? "

•       •       •       •       •       •       •       •       •

    This was rushed and written while I was having writer's block- Next one will  be longer, promise- I swear the characters here are probably hella ooc- Welp, I really hope you enjoyed anyway (*´ω`*)

                                                  ~Author