Chapter 6: Rain

(Your POV)
"Save the bees. Save the bees. Save the bees."

"Guys, this is without a doubt the dumbest thing we've done so far."

"Shut up, the only way to save the bees is with a bee orgy and that's what's happening on Gonta's desk."

In case you were confused by the brilliant use of vocabulary, there was indeed an orgy of bees happening on Gonta's desk, but half of the bees were made of ink. All of us were chanting 'save the bees' because that was pretty much the entire point of this bee orgy the bees are doing. As for where the bees came from, Gonta is called the ultimate entomologist (bug scientist) for a reason. The only people that weren't chanting were Kaede, Ryoma, Rantaro, Kirumi, And Korekiyo. If all the bees die out, what bug is going to replace bees in 'the birds and the bees?' The birds and the ladybugs?

"Besides Korekiyo, it's not everyday we can see bees up close like this and NOT get stung." Kaito said, defending the stupidity that we were doing as all of us were close to Gonta's desk.

"They're kinda cute actually." Tenko comments with her head resting on her head. "I wish Himiko was here with us so she could see."

"Who?" I asked curiously before getting punched in the face. "Okay this is starting to become very annoying and inconvenient."

"(Y/N)!" I turned around to see Tohka was the one who shouted my name, and she appeared to have a bag full of something in her hands, making Kokichi and Rantaro snicker.

"That's me." I held my hand up to show my location, allowing Tohka to dash towards me excitedly and she held the bag carefully as to not break what was inside it. "What's goin' on?"

"I made these things called cookies in one class, and I wanted you to be the first to try it!" Tohka announced, which is true, she did have home ed class right about now. "So please try it!"

"No (Y/N) is going to try my cookies first." Origami suddenly appeared behind Miu, scaring the girl enough to make her fall out of her seat.

"Where the shit fuck did you come from?!" Miu shouted from the ground before getting up and moving away from Origami.

"I was in here when Tohka arrived." Origami answered bluntly, which I had a hard time believing. "Anyways, (Y/N), try these cookies before trying Tohka's."

"Wha-?" Tohka looked slightly hurt before shaking her head rapidly and extending the bag of cookies towards me. "No! Eat mine first (Y/N)!"

"Ohohoho!" Miu got over her rage rather quickly and leaned closely to me with a hand in her chin, acting somewhat snobbish. "What path will you choose (Y/N)? The path of moe or the path of paper? That is the question my student!"

"So what are you gonna do (Y/N)?" Rantaro leaned closely to me from the other side with the same expression as Miu. "Are you gonna pick Tohka's and make Origami upset? Or are you going to pick Origami's and make Tohka cry?"

I didn't like having to choose things like this, mostly because it limited my freedom, and artists can't work unless they're free. So I grabbed both bags that were being handed to me and placed them on my desk. It was a very intense moment, and the tension was so thicc you could cut it with a knife or hear a clap in the distance. Despite the tension, I reached both my hands into either bag and grabbed a cookie, devouring both of them at once. Tohka looked shocked and surprised, while Origami had a cocked eyebrow. All my friends had different reactions to my 5000 moment, all according to plan.

"Ah, my student knows the ways of Big Brain Time." Miu then began stroking an imaginary beard, gaining a weird look from Kaede as I turned around to give my friends a thumbs up.