Chapter 11: New Challengers Approch! (Fixed)

(Your POV)
All of us were currently chilling in class, with me at my desk texting my most recent employer. Kiibo also managed to join our class, but to hide the fact that he was a robot, he was wearing a dark gray cap, trench coat, gloves, pants, and boots. Now that I think about it, there's a lot of empty seats in this classroom. Now that I think about it, there's only me, Origami, Tohka, my friends, and four extras in the entire classroom. Yoshino would have gone here, but she's too young. Either way, the less people the better, I just realized that my friends are 'a little odd'.

"Hey Kaito, do you know how to wear a jacket?" I asked my astronaut companion, who turned around to look at me, confused.

"Yeah I do, why do you ask?" Kaito answered nervously, something tells me he has no idea how to wear a jacket.

"You're wearing only one sleeve." I pointed out, causing Kaito to look at his left arm, which was covered by the sleeve.

"I have to agree with (Y/N), you never wore your other sleeve in all the time we've known you." Korekiyo backed me up whilst sitting like an over dramatic fashion model.

"Whatever!" Kaito huffed before turning things around. "By the way, I noticed Yoshino wasn't enrolled here, so what's the big deal with that?"

"Yoshino is 13 at most, so she's going to be enrolled in a different school that's not too far away from my place." I explained whilst putting away my phone. "Still, we can't keep all the spirits at my place, it's getting too crowded."

"Oh right, we forgot to tell you, an ally organization is helping us by building a mansion for us to live in." Rantaro jumped into the conversation. "They should be done by today, so I hope you packed."

"What do you mean by we?" I asked, curious as to what Rantaro meant.

"Hey, we work with you, so we'll also be living in the mansion with you!" Kaito said with a smirk, all of us living together...that includes Kaede too? "Plus we got tired of paying for rent."

"Way to show your true intentions." Korekiyo deadpanned as he sat in a different pose from earlier, when did he change his pose?

"You Shut your face!"

"Now settle down Kaito, we have a new student coming in!" Ms.Tamae announced to Kaito, who was currently balancing on his chair. "You may come in now."

Kaito sat back in his chair normally, allowing Ms.Tamae to beckon the new student into the classroom. She looked like a normal student, but her hair was far too unique for her to be an extra, so that means she's either she went to Hope's Peak with my friends or she's a main character. Either way, her left eye was barely covered by her hair, but I could tell was a fucking clock and her other eye was red.

"Would you like to introduce yourself?" Ms

"Would you like to introduce yourself?" Ms.Tamae asked the dark haired girl, and I turned my head to notice Korekiyo was on guard as well, so he merely tipped his hat my way to signal for me to keep quiet.