Sleeping Bird

Damian was reading in his Father's library. It was a normal thing Damian did,after all the books were interesting and he loved the feelings the books gave him. It was getting late into the night and soon Damian began to feel sleepy. He yawned,but continued reading his book. His tired eyelids began to close and he began nodding off,slowly drifting off to the calm abyss of sleep. Dick was worried,he hadn't seen Damian in hours,and his bedroom was empty. He hurriedly ran around the manor,bumping into Jason,who was going to bed. "Hey,Little Wing,have you seen Baby Bird? He's not in his bedroom." Jason just tiredly shrugged before walking off,leaving Dick concerned about Damian. Finally Dick checked the library. There hevsaw the light was on. He walked in to see Damian,sound asleep on the couch there. When Damian noticed Dick was there,he sleepily called out,"Grayson?" Dick turned around and smiled. "Rest well Baby Bird." He said as he picked Damian up. " You can finish this book tomorrow,for now it's bedtime." Damian rested his head on Dick's shoulder. Luckily Damian's door was half open. He layed Damian down to retire for the night,kissing his little brother on the forehead. "Sweet dreams" was all he said as he closed the door on a sleeping Damian.

Sorry it's short but school...I won't be updating this too often,but I'll try.

Did you like this chapter?I hope so! I'll update ASAP