Brothers Evermore

Dick looked at his new niece,who was sleeping in the crib. Damian was a father at only 19 years old. Raven was 20. Jason would smile at this. But he was with Isabel and Rose(Named after Rose Wilson.)  They had moved into an apartment together when they got married. After they had Rose they moved to the better side of Gotham.  They named their daughter Rose because  Rose had died at her father's hands. (Chill it's not canon I made this up). They were very happy together. The way Jason looked at Isabel was unreal. Tim and Cass would love this. But Tim and Stephanie didn't really want to go back to Gotham after they'd moved to Bludhäven. Dick and Kori were staying in Gotham for a while because of Raven's pregnancy. They didn't want to leave Raven and Damian alone. Cassandra and Connor had started dating and seemed pretty happy together.

Dick sighed seeing all his little baby birds spread their wings and fly off was hard.

Alfred was crying seeing Damian and Raven together,knowing his practical grandson was happy. Dick didn't know what to expect but he learned one thing about brotherhood as he held onto his sleeping brother.

Even after they all grow up they'll be brothers for evermore. Smiling at this realization he let himself drift off to sleep along with Damian.