one: scattered and gathered

Aladdin was distraught; Anguthi Chap, Jeeni Meeni and Chand Changezi were already in the hands of Zafar, and now his Nakchadi, Yasmine, was also being held captive by Zafar and Zeher. He felt useless, his toli and his Nakchadi, both were captured by Zafar, right from under his nose. He couldn't even tell his mom that he isn't a criminal, even after bringing her eyesight back. He didn't feel the need to. He took it as a punishment for not being able to protect his Nakchadi, and his toli, from being abducted. He took staying as the murderer of his love's father, and the king of his homeland in his mother's eyes, as a punishment.

He had almost decided, to leave for the other side of the abyss, when it struck him. He had to save them. He couldn't give in, surrender to Zafar and Zeher's evil intentions. He gathered himself up, and taken an oath, to save them, or atleast keep trying to save them, until his last breath. He headed to Bulbul Chacha, in order to get some help.

He reached Bulbul Chacha's lab, where he was greeted by Bulbul Chacha, Aladdin just smiled at him, sadly. Bulbul Chacha saw a strange determination in Aladdin's eyes, stronger, than the determination he had seen in him, when he had left Baghdad, when Omar had saved him.

Aladdin said,"Bulbul Chacha, meri madad kijiye, mujhe Nakchadi, Toli aur Ginu ko bachana hai, vo bhi jald se jald."  Bulbul Chacha said,"Tu fikar mat kar ladle, mai hamesha teri madad karne ke liye taiyaar hu. Bata tu shuruaat kisse karega?" Aladdin thought for a while and said,"Ginu se! Zafar ki sabse badi takat Ginu hai, agar uski takat hi usse chhin li jaye to vo kuch nahi kar payega!"

Bulbul Chacha nods and goes off to find something, while Aladdin blankly stared at a weirdly coloured wooden box. Bulbul Chacha returned empty-handed, he found Aladdin aimlessly staring at...a box. The box he was looking for! Bulbul Chacha rushed to Aladdin and shook him out of his daze. Once Bulbul Chacha had Aladdin's attention, he said,"Ladle, Ginu ko to tujhe khud ke dum par hi azaad karna hoga, lekin yeh baksa, Sultana aur Toli ko bachane madad karega." Aladdin's face instantly lit up, when he heard that he could save his Nakchadi and Toli. Bulbul Chacha said,"Lekin iss bakse me jo hai, vo bohot hi khatarnak hai aur-" Aladdin cut him off,"Mai apni Nakchadi aur Toli ke liye apni jaan bhi de sakta hu! Lekin ab mujhe Ginu ko lene jaana hai, aur mai usse lekar hi lautunga." As he finished, he did his hair flick, and left.

Aladdin went to his old house, were he lived with Ammi. As he opened the door, a wave of comfort and nostalgia washed over him, as Aladdin closed his eyes to feel it.

"Waah Ammi sheer khurme ki khushbu toh lajawab aa rahi hai!"

"Acha? Toh ja haath dho kar aa katori me nikal deti hu, khaa le!"

"Abhi aaya Ammi!"

Aladdin's mouth watered at the mention of his Ammi's sheer khurma, he longed to have it now, but he pulled himself out of the nostalgia, quickly grabbed his bag and whistled, summoning the jaadui kaaleen. As the kaaleen arrived, he climbed up and left, to where he knew Ginu would be.

He reached the Gufa-E-Jazeera, as he had expected, Ginu was there. Ginu face lit up seeing Aladdin, as he knew he was here to free him, as he had promised.

Flashback

Zafar called the Toli, and captured by him, deceitfully, after Yasmine had been abducted by Anguthi Chaap and Chand Changezi unwilligly, Aladdin knew that they were under Zafar's control. Ginu insisted on revealing that he had turned good, so that Yasmine and the Toli, are less focused on. Aladdin unwilligly agreed.

After Ginu had done what he'd said, Zafar had imprisoned him in the Gufa-E-Jazeera, and with one of Zeher's potions, Zafar disabled Ginu's magic, and this hadn't lessened Aladdin's guilt at all! So Aladdin promised Ginu, that the next time they meet, Ginu will be free from Zafar's clutches.

End of Flashback

Aladdin's heart broke on seeing Ginu's condition, his hands were chained to the walls, due to which his wrists had scratches and dried blood. His bright, shimmery blue smoke, was a dull blue now. His face was pale, which had a few cuts, with dried blood. He also had a black eye. Ginu's innocent smile was replaced by an agonising frown.

Same was with Ginu, Aladdin's condition was worse than he had imagined it to be. His eyes were puffy, he had dark circles under his eyes, his knuckles had deep cuts with dried blood, his face was pale, and his eyes didn't have that glint of mischief and energy, all he could see in his eyes, was unbearable guilt and pain.

Ginu said, pouring all his emotions,"Bhai!" Aladdin closed his eyes and faintly smiled, he had heard that after a long time. Ginu said further,"Bhai, uss Zafar ne Zeher ki kisi zeher se meri sari shaktiyan chhin li hai, aur-" Aladdin cut him off,"Kya tumhari shaktiyan uske paas hai?" Ginu shook his head in a no. Aladdin smiled faintly, but he knew Zafar had kept Ginu's powers somewhere hard to reach. But not impossible to reach.

Aladdin said,"Tum chinta mat karo Ginu, mai tumhari shaktiyan aur tumhara chirag, dono dundh lunga! Lekin tumhe koi aisi baat pata hai jisse humari madad ho sake?" Ginu said,"Haa, maine ek baar use Zeher se kehte hue suna tha ki usne chirag aur shaktiyan, dono saath me hi chupaye hai. Aur shaktiyon ko ek shishi (glass vile) me rakha hai. Aur kuch to nahi pata." Aladdin nodded at Ginu and said,"Ginu aur kuch yaad aa raha hai? Ki dono kaha hai, aisa kuch?" Ginu thought for a while and said,"Haa! Usne kaha tha ki chirag aur shaktiyan, dono vaha hai jaha se kahaani shuru hui thi."

Aladdin nodded and said with a smile,"Main jald hi lautunga Ginu, tumhara chirag aur shaktiyan dono lekar hi lautunga! Mera intezaar karna Ginu!" Ginu nodded reassuringly at Aladdin. Aladdin turned and left on his kaaleen.

That's it for the chapter! Hope you liked it! So, the episodes after the crossover didn't go the way I imagined them to be! Being the Wattpadian I am, I took that to be a plot for a new short story! This was the first chapter, hope you got the track of ANTSH I am talking about, this story is the polar opposite of what happened in ANTSH, so read it at your own risk!

Vote and Comment!

Stay tuned for the last chapter! Now Bye!