two: revisiting the past

Aladdin left on his kaaleen to the cave he had first found Ginu. Ginu had told him that his lamp and powers were where the story had started. So he thought it would be the cave he found Ginu.

With Zafar

Zafar and Zeher were having the time of their lives, Yasmine and Toli were in his clutches, and Ginu was powerless. Aladdin was now alone, basically powerless. Yasmine and the Toli were helpless, Aladdin needed someone, which he didn't have. The pressure of saving everyone was on him, they just prayed that he would stay strong and try to save them.

Zeher decided to check what Aladdin was doing, she saw he was on his way to the cave to save Ginu perhaps. She decided to show everyone. She projected the scene into the air, grabbing Yasmine and the Toli's attention. Zeher said,"Dekho tumhara pyaara Aladdin ja rha hai."

(A/N: The text in bold will be Yasmine and Toli's side everything else will be Aladdin's side. The events will occur simultaneously.)

With Aladdin

He reached the cave quickly on his kaaleen. But the cave was awaiting him with new challenges, and definitely not the ones he faced when he found Ginu the first time. And they were worse if not the same.

One arriving he found a letter on the debris. He opened it and read:

Salaam Aladdin,
Hume yakeen tha ki tum ek na ek din zaroor aaoge, aur lo tum aa gaye. Aa gaye tumhare pyaare bhai, humare gulgule ki takat aur uska chirag lene.

Kaam aasan nahi hai, lekin hum tumhari thodi musibat kam kar dete hai. Chalo hum tumhe bata dete hai ki tumhe kaunsi chunautiyon ka samna karna padega apne pyaare bhai ko bachane ke liye.

Pehli chunauti, humari behen Zeher ke sabse khatarnakh zeher me ugaye gaye ped ki pakad se bahar nikalna. Dusri chunauti, uss ped ke tin sawaalo ka jawab do. Tisri aur akhiri chunauti, apne sabse bade dar ka saamna karo.

Bohot baatein ho gayi ab tumhari baari jao, lado.

Zafar

Zafar cackled while Yasmine and Toli just stared at Aladdin helplessly.

"ZAFAR!" Aladdin screamed. Soon his legs were tied by thin branches of Zeher's poisonous tree. He had a dagger on his waist band which he pulled out to cut the branches off. He cut them off but they came again but thicker. Aladdin understood that cutting them off wasn't the solution. So he was thinking about a solution when his eyes fell on two stones. Two flint stones.

He suspended himself on the ground and tried to reach the stones, as he moved, the branches' grip tightened. So he tried to reduce his movement. After grabbing the stones, he rubbed them and after a spark was lit he threw them towards the roots of the tree, lighting them on fire. As the fire spread, the branches' grip loosened and soon Aladdin was free. A smile appeared on his face because of a small victory.

Zafar and Zeher's faces had a frown while Yasmine and the Toli cheered for Aladdin's small victory.

The smile soon vanished when he heard the groggy voice of the tree. It said,"Inse chhutne ke baad tumhe mere tin sawalo ke jawab dene padenge. De paoge?" Aladdin nodded as the tree said it first question.

It asked,"Aisa kya hai jo tab tak rukta hai jab tak sab khatam nahi ho jaata. Jo kisika nahi hota. Jo khush hone par kam lagta hai aur dukhi hone par zyaada. Batau Aladdin." Aladdin didn't take a lot of time to answer, he quickly said,"Vakt!" The tree nodded indicating that Aladdin's answer was correct.

It asked again,"Aisa kya hai jiska zikr insaan jeetne par toh nahi karta, lekin haarne par use kosta hai. Batau Aladdin." Aladdin boldly answered again,"Kismat." The tree again nodded, clearly impressed.

It asked it's last question,"Aisa kya hai jo insaan ki takat bhi hai aur kamzori bhi. Aisa kya hai kuch hi logo ko Naseeb hota hai. Bolo Aladdin." Aladdin answered this quickly too, he said,"Mohobbat, kuch hi logo ko naseeb hoti hai. Jinke iraade Naik naa ho unhe apne dushman ki kamzori mohobbat lagti hai lekin asal mohobbat hi insaan ki sabse badi takat hai."

Yasmine's eyes glistened with pride as Aladdin answered the final question. Zafar and Zeher were gritting their teeth. Aladdin was going through the challenges faster than they had expected.

A voice appeared, it said,"Acha?" Aladdin looked up to see Yasmine. He said,"Nakchadi?", his eyes shining in desperation. Even the illusion winced feeling the longing, the desperation in Aladdin voice. Even though it was an illusion it was still his love, his Nakchadi, his Yasmine.

Yasmine just closed her eyes listening to her name from his mouth. It was as if she could feel the pain, desperation and longing in his voice. She could just hope that he tackled this illusion.

"Agar mai, tumse yeh keh du ki mai tumse mohobbat nahi karti toh?", said the illusion. The illusion was exactly like Yasmine, it's words tore Aladdin's heart into peaces. He said,"Agar tum yeh keh bhi do toh koi gum nahi hai Nakchadi mai humari yaado ke sahaare apni zindagi guzaar lunga."

"Toh keh diya. Mai, Sultana Yasmine tumse mohabbat nahi karti aur na hi kabhi ki thi," said Yasmine's illusion. Aladdin said,"Thik hai lekin mai tumse ek baat kehna chahta hu phir yaha se chala jaunga."

Yasmine looked at the projection terrified. He wasn't giving up was he? He was just one step away from finding Ginu's chirag. He couldn't give up now. While Gini Mini prayed that Aladdin didn't give up so Ginu could be saved, Zafar and Zeher cackled enjoying the scene.

Yasmine's illusion smirked. Aladdin closed his eyes for a second and and when he opened his eyes, he looked into the illusion's eyes and boldly said,"Mai nahi manta!" The illusion vanished and Aladdin smiled in relief.

Yasmine and the Toli cheered as Zafar and Zeher bubbled in anger.

The tree said,"Ab tumne tino chunautiyan paar kar li hai toh ab tumhe chirag aur shishi milni chahiye." The tree uncoiled its branches to reveal Ginu's chirag and the glass bottle with his powers. One of the branches gave Aladdin what he had come to take.

Aladdin turned to leave but turned agin and said with his signature smirk,"Wazeer-E-Ala aur Zeher ko mera Aadab kehna." And then he left on his kaaleen to the Gufa-E-Jazeera.

He reached quite quickly and opened the glass bottle as the coloured smoke went towards Ginu and it healed him. Ginu then broke the shackles tieing him. He then went into his chirag and Aladdin rubbed the lamp as Ginu came out. Ginu was now Aladdin's djinn.

That's it for the chapter I hope you liked it! Now that Ginu is free it's time to rescue Yasmine and Toli. Also truth reveal to Ammi coming soon. What do you think will happen now? Tell me in the comments. This book will be updated every Thursday, so weekly updates from now!

Vote and Comment.

Stay tuned for the next chapter! Now Bye!