It was a Mistake!!

No one's POV:

Everyone in the school started to believe Lila's Lies about Marinette and much more, even her friends Alya, Nino, Adrien believed them and bullied Marinette. Chloe who was Marinette's Bully is feeling sad for her. Chloe had become her best friend.

Alya's POV:

Lila told us that how Marinette fooled us all these years. I can't believe she did this to us. She broke my spectacles, hacked Lady blog, broke Nino's headphones, punched Lila in the bathroom, threatened her, teased Rose, locked Juleka in the bathroom, made fun of Nathanial's drawing and tore it, and much more. I had never talked or tried to talk to her from that day. I can't still believe it. I was walking on the backside of the school. Then I saw Lila and another boy talking, I hide by the wall and recorded what they were talking about.

"Thanks, for the editing of the photos and videos of that girl Marinette, she is ruined now all her friends turned against her and they believed me all things I said about Marinette, they are fools for believing all my lies, Hahaha," said Lila to the boy and they both went away.

My blood boiled. How can she be so mean to Marinette? I have to show this to Nino and Adrien. I ran to the school gate, then I saw Nino and Adrien talking.

No one's POV:

Alya: Hey guys!!

Nino and Adrien: Hey Alya!!

Alya: Guy's we had made a big mistake!!

Alya then showed the video to them and they were shocked. Can't move!!

Adrien: Lila lied to us and we bully Marinette for all this we should ask her for forgiveness!!

Nino: I don't think she'll forgive us that easy.

Alya: Yea

Then they saw Chloe coming out from her limo.

Adrien: Hey Chloe, come here on a second!!

Chloe: What do you want to bully Marinette again!!

Alya: No, first see this.

Alya showed the video to Chloe.

Chloe: I know Lila that she was lying. I know Marinette from childhood she'll never do such things to her friends, but you believed Lila!!Liar!!

Adrien: We're sorry, but what to do now, will she forgive us.

Chloe: I don't know.

Alya: Where is she!

Chloe: She doesn't like to come to school because of you all!!

Adrien: We're sorry!!

After school, they all were going to Mari's House. Suddenly an Akuma came they all hid in the alleyway. Adrien had to go but Alya didn't let him. Just then they saw Marinette talking to her bag. They hid by the wall and watched what she was doing.

Mari: There is no time left

Alya: What is she talking 'bout!!

Nino: Don't know just watch.

Mari: TIKKI SPOTS ON!!

Alya, Nino, Adrien, Chloe were shocked, then she ran away to fight the Akuma.

Alya: OMG!! Marinette is Ladybug, that means we bullied Ladybug!!

Nino: OH NO!!

Adrien: Will she forgive us!!

Chloe: Let's talk to her about that.

They all came out from the alleyway. Then saw Ladybug fighting Akuma.

Ladybug: Go hide in a safe place, it's dangerous. Where is this cat gone!!

A/N/Ad/C: OKAY!!

Alya: She is amazing!!

Adrien So true!! I have to go bye!!

Alya: Bye!! we will tell her tomorrow!!

Nino: Bye Dude!!

Chloe: Bye!!

After the fight!!

Ladybug: Bye kitty!!

Chat Noir: Bye m'lady!!

Chat Noir goes to Marinette's house!!

Chat Noir: Hello purrincess!!

Mari: Oh Chat Noir, why are you here!

Chat: Can't a Cat pay a visit to his Purrincess!!

Mari: Oh, ok then

Chat: Mari, why are you sad!

Mari: No, I'm not!!

Chat: Don't lie to me Purrincess

Mari: It's about my friends!!

Chat's eyes widened on the words 'friends'.

Chat: What about them!

Mari: They all believed a girl named Lila in my class is a complete Liar, but everyone thinks that she is saying the truth. My best friends always bully me. I can't believe that they don't believe me but believe a Liar, I think they were never my friends they were just lying to be my BFF!!

Chat:*Thinking*OMG!!She will never forgive us, I'm such an idiot I didn't believe M'lady and believe that Liar!!

Mari: It's late Chat, you should go home now!!

Chat: Bye purrincess!!Good Night

Mari: Bye Chat!!Good Night!!

717 WORDS