More Secrets!!

Alya's POV:

As we all left Mari's home.I ran to my home.As we all were at Mari's house all the time after school and now school's timing was over.So my mother didn't suspected that I skipped the school first time in my life with Principal's permission.

I then changed my dress in black jeans and Lady Bug a.k.a Marinette themed top and black heels and started to walk towards LIAR'S house.

I knocked the door and her mother opened it.Then Ms.Rossi called her down.Ms.Rossi was kind to everyone,she was not like her LIAR daughter.Lila gave her phone number in school instead of mother's number.So no one can catch her,but sadly for Lila Mari had saved her mother's number in her mobile/tab.

Then came *drum rolls*'Greatest Liar on Earth'.Lila Rossi.

No one's POV:

Lila:Hi Bestie!!

Alya:Hi LiAr-I mean Lila!

Lila:*confused*

They both went to her room.

Alya:Ready for interview!!Lila!!

Lila:BORN READY!!

Alya:*thinking*BORN READY TO DIE!!

Lila:On earth Alya!

Alya:Oh,hehe sorry just zoned out.

Lila:No prob!

After asking enumerable questions.Alya finally stopped.

Alya:Can you bring some snacks!!

Lila:SURE!!Why not!!

Lila goes out of the room leaving smirking Alya behind.

Alya:This is my chance!!

Then she spotted Lila's laptop opened .Then Alya searched whole laptop and took each and every clue's photo's.

Alya's POV:

As Lila gone out of the room for sometime .This is my chance.I said to myself.I opened her laptop by same password ;MARI-TRASH'.I was thinking to change it to 'LIAR',but I can't she'll get suspicous.I took all evidences such as photos which she didn't edited yet and then I found her hacking 'MY LADY BLOG'.I want to murder her right now.She blamed Mari for all this.I want to slap her,kick her,throw her and most importantly murder her!!Then I heard footsteps approaching towards the room as Lila came,her mother Ms.Rossi called her to help her.She returned back to her mother.I sighed in relief,I was just going to caught!!

Then I noticed something strange diary on her desk.It was'nt locked and pen was kept inside it as if anyone by mistakely left it open.I didn't read anything.But hurried to take pictures of all pages and YES!!I took all pictures of it's pages.I hurried and kept her diary where it was and sat straight in my position.Then Lila came in.

No one's POV:

Lila:Actually my mom is gonna shopping and I'm going with her-

Before she could finish Alya cut her of.

Alya:Oh,it's totally fine with me, no worries!!*thinking*I can get away from this LIAR finally!!

Lila:Ok!!You should go then.

Alya:Yes,bye!!

Lila:Bye!!

Then Alya left her home collecting many important evidences.

404 WORDS

Vote!!

Comment!!

Bye!! See you all in next chapter!!