More Plan's!!

Alya's POV:

As Lila came in class with fake tears and face full of sadness,like her life was a hell.She went to her seat and started packing books and her other equipments in her bag.Then Rose asked her "Lila(I'll call her Lie-la) what happened to you,why are you crying" worried and shocked by her action.

Lila:Nothing much,just not feeling well.That's it!!

I was controlling so so hard not to laugh or even react at her condition or fake statement which she had just made.She'll never tell anyone that she is suspended for two days.Good is for Lila that it was Marinette.If I were Mari,then I would asked for one week suspension for what she did.

Before she could left the class,everyone except our team and Ms.Bustier surrounded her and told her to 'get well soon' and 'we will miss you' BLAH BLAH BLAH!!

I was super irritated but I imagined Lie-la's lies coming out in front of her so called 'friends'.How'll they react and how Lila would react or should I say cry.I evilly smirked at that thought and looked at my team and Ms.Bustier and found that they were doing the same thing.

Magical time skip---------

As part of our plan we had asked Mr.Damocles to give us half day for our school  to investigate a bit more about this little liar.He gave us permission.We all left school with diffrent excuses.Such as Adrien has photo shoot,Nino and I had fallen from stairs and broke our hands and legs and Marinette had a fever.

We all went to Mari's place.Marinette knocked the door and Mrs.Dupain Cheng opened it with a bit suprise look on her face.

All five:Hello Mrs.Dupain Cheng/Mom!!

Sabine:Call me Sabine please.Why are you here and what can I do for you all.

Then Mari told her mom everything what happened.Sabine was a bit angry at the fact that because of a LIAR,her daughter was suspended without any reason or investigation.But later was calmed down by Marinette.

No one's POV:

Sabine:Ok,everyone sit here.Want to eat something!!

Everyone:Of course,why not!!

Sabine:What do you want to eat!

Mari:Passion Fruit Macaroons!!

Adrien:Me too!!

Nino:Me three!!

Alya:Me four!!

Chloe:And lastly me five!!

They all laughed at their little joke.

Sabine:Here they are!*placing a plate full of macaroons on the table*

Alya:They're so amazing!!

Adrien:Just WOW!!

Nino:Cool Dudette!

Chloe:I never tasted a macaroon better than this!!

Mari:Thanks!!So now the plan!!

Alya:Okay

Mari:Alya after our discussion by 5:00 ,you'll go at her house for fliming and editing fake interview video and as you get the chance you'll try to investigate her laptop and some more things related to school,okay!

Alya:As your wish captian!!

Nino:Cool plan Dudette!!

Chloe:That explains that why you are Ladybug!!

Adrien:So true!!

Mari:After you came to your home safely.You'll make a chat at sharp 7:00,then further decisions and plans will planned accordingly!!Okay everyone!!

Everyone:Aye Aye Captian

Mari:*Giggles*

Adrien:*staring at Mari*

Everyone(except innocent little Marinette):*notices Adrien's stare at Mari and staring at him with an evil smirk*

Adrien:*sees all staring back at him with a evil smirk and gulps while processing everything*

Mari;Now free time to rest!!Let's play Mega Strike 3!!

Everyone:Cool!!Yes!!

Then they all played Mega Strike 3 and everytime our Mari was the winner.Then they all went home before 5:00,so that no one could suspect that they skipped the school and were at Mari's house.

586 WORDS

Hey guys so what you think about this new chapter of my story.Let me know in comment section and also please vote if you all like my story!Bye everyone!!