Evidence Collected!!

Alya's POV:

As soon as school finished I ran to my home.After reaching home I texted Lila.

Alya:Hey,Lila!!

Lila:Oh,Hii!!

Alya:Can I take your interview tomorrow instead of today.

Lila:Sure,but Why!!

Alya:Actually I'm editing the video's effects to make it beautiful and fascinating.

Lil:SURE!!SEE YOU AT SCHOOL TOMORROW!!BYE BESTIE!!

Alya:Sure!Bye!*thinking*WORSTIE!!

Then I put a hoodie and left my home.Marinette know Lila can follow us.Hence she said to wear a hoodie,So Lila can't see.

I arrived at Mari's home and saw all were standing at the door.Removing shoes or hoodies.O gosh finally I'm not late I thought.

Mari's mom said to go up .There we saw Mari on her Laptop doing something important.

No one's POV:

Alya:Hey Mari!!

Adrien:Hey Mari!!

Nino:Sup dudette!!

Chloe;Hi!!

Mari:Oh,Hey guys.Sorry I've not seen you!!

Everyone:Oh,what are you doing!

Mari:Trying to use Any Desk software for opening Lila's laptop!!

Everyone:Okay!

Mari:So what evidence's you've got!!

Alya:See,when I was asking her questions.It was looking like she's making a fake story not telling the truth.She was framing the story.She does'nt even know anything about Lady Bug!!

Mari:Okay!!This is also a valuable evidence.Alya can you send me the interview of Lila!!

Alya:Sure Thing!!

Alya sent Lila's fake interview to Marinette.

Mari:Okay!!Now Nino and Adrien.Did you got any evidence!!

Adrien:Yes!!She's going to do something again to show Marinette as a Liar!!

Everyone:*shocked*WHAT!!

Nino:She's going to steal Test papers before exam from Principal's office and put it in Mari's bag and show that she's also a thief.

Alya:*extremely angry*WHAT A LIAR!!!

Adrien:Then she'll tell Ms.Bustier about she saw Mari in Principal's office taking test papers and running away!!

Mari:Don't worry.I'll keep my bag near to me as possible!!

Everyone:Okay!!

Mari:So we both got something important from her mobile!!

Alya:It was unlocked!!

Chloe;No i unlocked it!!

Nino:How'd you know her password!!

Chloe:She always remember names of her enemy.MARI-TRASH!! is her enemy.

Adrien;Password as a name of enemy!!Lila is Total Jerk!!

Alya:So true!!

Mari:We both got some original pics which were edited by her and we both took many pics of her conversation and most importantly I got her Mother's PHONE NUMBER!!At last will call her mother and ask her why she's like that!!A Liar!!

Everyone:Great!!

Mari:Now all go home before 6:00 and complete all your pending work and Alya at 7:30 make chat for next plan with changed ID's!!

Alya:Aye Aye Captain!!

Everyone:Bye!!

With this all left to their home!!

410 WORDS

Hey guys.Comment and tell me what do u think of this chapter!!