FASAM

This story is to introduced the Cebu to you! Take this as a tour cause I will not focus on one place I will also tour you to the tourist spots, you can't call Queen City of The South the Cebu if there is no beautiful places. And also to introduced you if how us being a Cebuanos. I also write this to make Cebuano readers proud!

Every place that will be mention has an follow up pictures so that you will feel that you are there too.

DISCLAIMER: This story is not affiliated with the avenues, streets, businessess and locales around Cebu.

This is a work of FICTION. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, and actual events are purely coincedental.

Date started: September 26, 2020
Date Ended:

A/N: As I've said this story takes me as a challenge so don't expect to much I'm still at the part of practicing. But still hope to enjoy and like this story.

WARNING: Contains typos, grammatical errors, punctuations (tamad kaya maglagay ng comma) and more. Contains strong language. PARENTAL GUIDANCE IS ADVICE. (Luh bhiE mtrcb lang?)

Note: I don't kinda familiar with Magallanes St. but I sometimes go there so in terms of transportation from where place to be, correct me if I am wrong okay? Okay! Let's go!

Another Important Note: I'll be publishing new chapter depends on my free time cause I have online classes and assesments to do, so I barely update so please be patient bubbles! Don't worry cause I will attach announcement once I have an update ^_^

-FASAM-

-First Installment of Cebu Street Series-
Book cover by: ashyyy_15

Magallanes Street.

Source: Google MapsEdited by: ashhyyy_15

Source: Google Maps
Edited by: ashhyyy_15