PROLOGUE

Trembling.

"Do you perhaps interested with me?" a man asked.

I clenched my fist because of awkwardness.

"I mean, why do you even searching for me?" a silly smile plastered on man's face.

I closed my eyes and clenched my fist more.

"T-there is another reason why I am finding you" I finally uttered a word, but still I am trembling.

"Like what? You are ordered so? Or you are needed to because you know by yourself I am your long lost brother? Like that?" he bombared questions to me.

I bravely watch his eyes, damn how can I lie to this man?

"But definitely not." He continue said.

My eyes we're confused what is he up to? I look at him once and I just saw his silly smile again.

"I know to myself that I am not adopted nor a foster kid. So don't lie." He said with a silly smile on his face.

Beat.

What am I supposed to do? A plain stupid. Why do I even search for him? I can't even utter a word. He's appearance makes me speechless. Too much impact.

"I- i dont know, it's just , when I first saw you at the jeepney I don't feel anything! I only admired your face, but days passed you we're always in my mind, I can't even focus on my studies I sometimes out of my mind in the middle of discussion, and I wanted to stop this feeling, so that's when I started!" I said. I took a deep breath and calm myself. Now land eat me.

He laughed of my sudden confession.

Oh my god.

He laughed in front of me.

Land, what are you waiting for? Eat me. This is too much. I can't.

"You're unbelievable" he said.

"H-huh?" confusedly said.

"You're the first woman I encountered who do this just because of her curiousity and on what she feels" he said as he put his both hands inside his pocket.

"W-what? What do you mean?" I stuttered.

"Finding A Stranger Around Magallanes"