✨𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇𝑤𝑜✨

It's been three years since I first moved into the Cullen's residents. I've opened up a bit more to them. I talk more often and I make jokes here and there. I haven't really talked about my past, and when we did I just talked about my foster kid past, and even then I didn't tell them everything, not so much my other past.

Today I am picking up Renesmee, Bella, and Edward from school. The others decided to drive home on their own. As I roll the windows down and drive I placed hand on my forehead and get lost in the music blasting on the speakers.

'We be all night, loooove~'

I watched as I drive past the white scenery with caution on the road, for there might be some leftover ice and I'm not looking forward to slipping on ice at the moment.

I roll up to the parking lot and see Renesmee walking down from the steps as she see's me. Waving she goes faster, smiling slightly I get out the car and lean on the door seeing Bella and Edward following their sister.

"How was school kiddo?" She rolls her eyes at me.

"Honestly May, I'm the same age as you!" She lightly pushes my shoulder causing me to laugh a little.

"That one year of difference says otherwise

"That one year of difference says otherwise." We burst out in a laugh (mine was a little more less expressive than hers since I'm not so use to showing this new emotion, happiness) as Bella and Edward shake their heads at us, clearly amused. We snap out heads to the side once we see a car skirting towards us. The car must have slipped on some ice for the driver looked like they couldn't get control of the car as it was coming straight at us, the diver yelled, "WATCH OUT!"

Not thinking twice about it I pull Renesmee back and stand in her place, refusing to let her get hit. I slam into Bella's car and close my eyes ready for the feeling of being crushed only to have it not come. Opening my eyes slowly I see Isabella standing in front of me with pitch black eyes. Once she turns from me she looks at the driver and launches at him. Edward comes out of no where and grabs her waist.

"Bella No!" All I can remember is watching Edward take Isabella to the woods, Renesmee crouching down next to me, and kids yelling and screaming all around me before I black out.