✨𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒✨

It's been two months since I've had the talk about vampires being real

It's been two months since I've had the talk about vampires being real. Apparently my assumptions were right Isabella, Edward, and Renesmee were are all related. They are liget blood family for Nessy is their daughter.

Apparently Edward can't use his powers on me, along with Alice. Also I apparently don't have attracting blood. Everyone thought I was some shield like Bella but I kind of knew why. Of course I wouldn't dare tell them why but it wasn't a complete mystery on my side on why they can't use their powers on me.

We were all having a nice relaxed day in California, family bonding moment as Alice puts it. We arrived a couple days ago and decided to spend our weekend somewhere nice before we had to go back to the cold town we called home. We were in a secluded area where no one would dare come, far out into a forest.

Of course I would make a few sly remarks at their sparkly skin but other than that it was a peaceful perfect day out. Emmett, Carlisle, Jasper, and Edward were playing with the water guns as the had a water gun fight while Rosalie, Esme, Alice, and Bella were laying down on the picnic blanket talking, probably gossiping about the others in town and just talking in general, you know, doing what girls usually do.

Renesmee and I were picking peaches off of a tree bush thingy in the middle of the woods as we made small talk

Renesmee and I were picking peaches off of a tree bush thingy in the middle of the woods as we made small talk. I may be Renesmee's best friend but I'm still not opening my heart out to her cause trust me, if that were to happen Renesmee would collapse from all the pain and messed up shit that I've been in and it's not really my style to open up.

"Yea! Totally! But red is so your color! Only if you were to wear it more than your sad, depressing colors like grey and black-" A ringing noise was heard from Renesmee's pocket, taking her phone out she smiled brightly at the caller id before she answered, "Hey Jake!"

Oh God, Renesmee and her werewolf boyfriend are going to be the death of me. Every moment they are kissing or hugging or saying cute shit to each other. Let's not ignore the fact that he is super overprotective of her. Like he's always wanting to make sure she's okay, he hardly lets her out of his sight. This boy must know where she is and he insisted that she has her phone on at all times for if he isn't with her he will call her every thirty minutes.

Honestly I feel bad for Carlisle's phone bill, but then again he is super rich from years of existing and working so I don't think he cares all that much. Knowing that they were mates I didn't find it that weird on his constant calling and shit.

My highlighted hair blew in the wind as I stood there patently with my arms crossed comfortably looking at the calm scenery. With my sixteen years of training I had already scouted the area in secret, making sure no one found me or that this place was safe. I turn to look over my shoulder making sure no one was there.

The constant paranoia was haunting me. Honestly it was so hard to deal with it was driving me to the brick of insania. I keep my muscles stiff, in case I need to hurry up and defend my self. My past reminding me constantly on how cruel the world is a daily reminder to keep my guard up at all times.

I didn't notice that Renesmee has hung up the phone and placed an arm on my shoulder. Whipping my head towards her she lets go of my shoulder and puts her hands up in surrender.

"Woah, woah May, it's just me." I relax slightly, "You okay?" She ask with concern lacing in her voice. Renesmee and the other Cullen's have always known that Mabel has had her guard up for a while. Thinking that she's just been placed in abusive or bad homes they try and ask her if she wants to talk about it but of course the young female always denies it. Saying she's fine. Carlisle has tried therapy but she drives the people out as fast as possible. Either she doesn't speak or she annoys them out. They've also tried reassuring her that she is okay and safe but nothing is working.

Before Mable can respond the girls hear Alice gasp. Everyone snaps their head to the female and rushes over to her. Jasper is instantly by her side and places a hand on her back, rubbing circles along her back while he purrs, he is makes sure she's okay. Mabel quickly learned that it's a mate thing to purr and care for your mates no matter what.

Finally the girl snaps out of it and goes wide eyed. Looking at her family in shock she panicked, "The Volturi are coming!" Going wide eyed the family looks around in worry, looking at me, Alice says, "Someone saw the girls playing and Renesmee sped behind her with vampire speed. Someone told the kings that we exposed our selfs to another human!"

I remember that day, last week when me and Renesmee went to get some ice cream, we were joking around when I told her that nothing could scare me. She took that as a challenge and vampire sped behind me only to make me fake being scared and us to laugh harder. I remember feeling eyes on us but Renesmee told me that it was probably just a bunny for she smelled a couple near us.

I placed a hand on my forehead and sigh, "Oh my God!" Renesmee covers her mouth in fright, she turns to me and hugs me. "I'm so sorry Mabel!" She cried in my shoulder while I awkwardly tap her back slowly. I was never one to deal with human emotions. It wasn't part of my training.

"It's fine." I say stiffly, she quickly lets go and wipes her eyes. Esme comes over to me and grabs my hands softly, looking into my eyes with the kind motherly look she say, "We'll be okay Mable, we'll be okay."

I shrug my shoulders, taking deep breath to calm myself, and look back at the group, "When will they be here?"

"Tomorrow!"