✨𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟✨

"Masters," Demetri, Felix, and Alec bow in front of their three masters -on their thrones- and greet them with respect

"Ahhhh, hello my friends." Aro greets them with a joyful smile. "What brings you here in the throne room?" Felix steps forward.

"Earlier this afternoon master, we felt a. . ." He trails off as he looks back at his companions, "connection. A pull almost. But we have no clue on where it came from." Aro looks back, mildly concern, to his brothers with a startled expression.

"We experienced a similar feeling as well." Aro states as he clasped his hands together, leaning forward on his arms he looks at the wall in thought.

"My my, what could it be?" Aro questions. Marcus weirdly was listening to the situation instead of shrugging it off and ignoring it, he activated his powers and looked to see if anything changed. Gasping he see's a very light golden color pulsing and forming, coming from him, his brothers, and the guard, to one unknown person some distance away.

"Could it be?" The man mummers out in disbelief.

"Marcus? What has you so intrigued?" Aro questions as everyone looks mildly shocked at the depressed vampire who for once sat up and gave his attention to something.

"Our mate. . . Is learning about us. For they have seen a picture of us and now they're soul is aching for us." He says with a slight rasp in his unused voice.

"Impossible!" Caius yells out as he stands up, the rest of the guards in the room were surprised as well.

"We all share a mate?" States Alec as he looks around the room, looking at his masters and guard members. Aro grasped Marcus's hand, holding it for a few silent moments he looks around the room, looking at each and everyone, his unknown mate's, mates.

"Marcus's powers are never wrong." The room was silent, everyone was taking in what was happening and being said, "We do have a mate. We all share a mate." Aro said in slight disbelief but he saw enough from Marcus to know that it was true.

"All of us? With one mate?!" Caius yelled as he looked at his brothers then his trusted guards. Aro narrowed his eyes.

"Didn't I just say that brother?" Caius growled and took a step forward towards his brother.

"Aro! This is no joking matter!" Aro took a step foreword as well. The men were snarling at each other.

"Who said I was joking?" Before Caius has the chance to lunge at him Marcus stood up.

"ENOUGH!" The king roared out, causing the candles to blow out or flicker, most of the guards were not used to seeing Marcus like this, so they were all shocked while Aro and Caius went wide eyed before giving in and stepping back

"ENOUGH!" The king roared out, causing the candles to blow out or flicker, most of the guards were not used to seeing Marcus like this, so they were all shocked while Aro and Caius went wide eyed before giving in and stepping back. The room took a long needed silence.

"How are we going to find them?" Alec said with slight desperation as he looked at his kings. The room was silent for a moment longer.

"We don't." Said Aro as he looked around, looking at all of his companions. "They will find us."