16

"What a weird way to confess, no?"
He said as he tilt his head because of embarrassement. His words weren't sugar-coated, yet it was straight and directed, you knew he was serious in that moment, knowing he wasn't joking or teasing you. It was honest and straight forward.

"Ahah.. adorable"
You chuckled

We all knew he liked her long before he told anyone. Maybe even before he knew himself. We could see it in his eyes, the way he looked at her. It was obvious even to us, as young as we were, that the sparkle in his eyes when she spoke was the kind you wait your whole life for. We may have laughed and teased them, but inside,, we clearly saw what will happen.

"I'm sorry"

×

I found it hard to fall in love. That's only because I didn't want to fall in love. I refused to lower down my walls. I was too afraid of getting hurt. Once you open yourself up to someone, there's a chance things won't go the way you intended, and you will be left broken. I wasn't ready to feel empty, not just yet.

Someone tapped your shoulder, surprised and cold. "Found you"  it said. You turned around and it was..

"Y/N-Chan!!"
They hugged you lightly,

"Tsumu..!"
You exclaimed, surprised

"Lovebirds, the game is over"
He said

"Yep, bye"
Suna said walking away, towards the gym

Like seriously, why tf do you always have to be a third wheel tsumu?

As you three walk back, after what happened you felt uneasy. Like,, him? Liking me?? Is this a dream or what??

Your face started to turn red "ah.."  you slapped yourself making the embarrassement go away.

Sigh. I feel like I'm experiencing the past again.. Did I reject him? Or is it unfinish..? I don't want to make the same mistake. I do like him but..

I'm a Kita, family of the north. I can't let this happen. Wait. It's all coming back to me. Did akaashi lie because i'm a north..? No, I know it wasn't the reason.. maybe?

"Say, Suna-san, why don't you ask her out?"Ohta whispered

Ohta whispered

"Ha? As if she'd say yes"
He said

"Well, remember that day when.."
He leaned next to suna to whisper

"It was so obvious, I knew it right away"
Suna said, Ohta took a deep sigh and smiled.

"Please help her forget and move-on.."
Ohta whispered, looking back at suna. Suna just nodded and averted his gaze.

×

He may still love you. He probably does, he probably doesn't know what he wants. He probably still thinks about you all the time. But that isn't what matters. What matters is what he's doing about it, and what he's doing about it is nothing. And if he's doing nothing, you most certainly shouldn't do anything. You need someone who goes out of their way to make it obvious that they want you in their life.

 You need someone who goes out of their way to make it obvious that they want you in their life

[ At Home ]

Both of you started to unpack and felt really exhausted. But shinsuke interrupted,
"Y/N, feel free to love okay?"
He whispered

"Why are you.."
You whispered back

"Lately, I've been noticing something"
He said, jokingly giving you a smile

"Oni-chan, it's not what you think"
You exclaimed, crossing your arms

"Mhm"
He chuckled, going upstairs

"Oh c'mon, don't partake on the twins' evil plans"
You exclaimed again

He laughed it out and proceeded to walk upstairs. A few minutes later after you unpacked, you also walked up upstairs dashing to your room.

×