7 1/2

December 6th , Sunday || 12:20 Pm

                                    baby || krissy

                                    baby || krissy

I woke up and rubbed my eyes , I looked around to see I was laying on the couch , same clothes on from yesterday.

xavier's cologne smell still lingered around .

suddenly I felt a sharp pain my shoulder , seeing it was bandaged .

" tf happened " I mumbled to myself . I honestly felt like shit and didn't wanna do shit today but sleep , I had to go get my son later on today .

I carried my cover back to my room and made the bed , I ran a hot shower .

I went back downstairs to see some ihop on the table , but this time without a note .

I ate the pancakes and went back upstairs to get in the shower .

10 minutes later .

I slide on some boxers , some joggers , my air forces and my Nike hoodie .

I went downstairs to go warm up my car .

𝙢𝙞𝙖𝙝💞💞💞.
hey did you make it out safe ? text me back ASAP .
ʀᴇᴀᴅ 12:27 ᴘᴍ
𝙠𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙮👹❤️.
yea ! I was worried sick about youuu , where you go ?
ʀᴇᴀᴅ 12:28 ᴘᴍ
𝙢𝙞𝙖𝙝💞💞💞.
my friend dayday got me out , we're hanging out today so get dressed , because i want you to meet him .
ʀᴇᴀᴅ 12:30 ᴘᴍ

i rolled my eyes , I decided to text xavier .

𝙠𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙮😍||baby
hey thanks for yesterday, appreciate it 🥰🥰.
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

after about 5 mo minutes i got into my car to go meet tamiah , at her condo .

unknown sender : 799-700-3467
Is yo shoulder good ?

who's this ?
ʀᴇᴀᴅ 12:32 ᴘᴍ

𝟳𝟳𝟵-𝟳𝟬𝟬-𝟯𝟰𝟲𝟳
Lol nigha who helped ya wit yo shoulder yesterday, nigha frm footlocker.
ʀᴇᴀᴅ 12:33
𝙠𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙮 😍🥰🥺.
awnn thank you , yea it just hurts a little bit but thank you for yesterday appreciate it love 💞💞.
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

after sitting there i finally pulled off , and started playing my music .

                                       xavier

xavier

a text lit my phone up , It was from krissy . i ignored it , I had to keep my distance so i can't fall in love .

" bae come here " shantelle said kissing my lips .

she was just a quick fuck ian never gone settle down , with er even though she's ah cool girl .

" me , and dayday nem finna go over miah's you comin ? "

she nodded as she slipped on her uggs , I went out to start the car until i realize i accidentally left my phone unlocked on the counter .

oh shit .

i came back in the house to now see my phone now locked , and her sitting on the couch , she didnt do nothing i guess so im not even gone bother to check .

we all arrived at tamiah's condo , we sat on the couch , while shantell sat on my lap .

" washann " I said , tyiare and dayday waved as they continued to smoke there blunt .

" who she is " dayday asked pointing at shantell

" his bitch duh " she spat .

" No need to get hostile " he said mugging her , " you look like donald the duck anyways "

shantell just sat quiet as i shook my head .

( I love dayday 😭😭😭)

                                        baby || krissy

                                        baby || krissy

as I arrived I noticed 2 other cars that was not hers , but i wasn't worried , I had some shit to do .

I also wondered why some bitch texted me off xavier talm bout some why you texting my nigga .

I waved it off as I got to the door .

I was in a rush because I found te'quez killers , they ain't gone get away istg ima kill them and they family they gone feel the pain that I felt .

" hee- " tamiah said she stopped as soon as she saw my face .

" what's wrong " she asked .

" house now " I said stepping into her house , I saw Xavier and two other niggas , with a girl sitting on his lap .

everybody looked at me and xavier had a yikes face .

I placed my gun on the table in the kitchen , and replaced the dick with two tities .

( aka alotta bullets btw , I think 50 bullets in each titty )

the girl mugged me as she saw the way xavier was staring at me .

" can I have my face back bitch " i bucked at her.

she jumped before turning around to mind her business.

everybody busted out laughing .

" oh uh yo bitch scared of somebody " one of the dudes called out .

" what happened ? " tamiah asked me .

" I found his killer tamiah he finna get gon' " i said , placing the gun in my bag that I carried .

" he go by the name of dee " I said .

one of the dudes eyes got big as he hit the other dude sitting next to him .

" girl be safe , what happened to yo shoulder " she asked looking at my shoulder that was now in a sling ( or whatever that is 😭)

" you know when that shit happened at the mall the other day " I said .

" coo but I know you good you never miss " she said .

" right " I said " I love you and I text you as soon as I'm done "

she nodded " I love you too miss femme fatale "

I chuckled as I walked out , xavier staring at my every move .

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

femme fatale - an attractive and seductive woman, especially one who will ultimately bring disaster to a man who becomes involved with her.

proofread & written by me 😉 - bree the thickest bitch out ✌🏾.

ight I'll really see y'all In November 😂, i just wanted to publish this cause why not 🤷🏾‍♀️.