12

The morning of Christmas, 9:30 AM

                                    K3 || jaylon

K3 || jaylon

I woke up to the sound of pans and shit moving in the kitchen , and krissy was not next to me meaning she was already and setting out the food .

I checked my phone "9:31 am " I read off .

I got up , stretched and made the bed , before getting into the shower .

" jay " baby called up the stairs .

" I'm in the shower " I yelled back .

I heard the bathroom door open .

I just continued to shower as the shower door opened and she got in .

" well " I said chuckling a little .

I looked  at her body up and down before biting my lip , her tities were perky and medium sized , her thighs were medium sized and her pussy was shaved .

she rolled her eyes " where the body wash "

" nevermind " she said brushing past me but my dick hit her ass a little .

I bite my lip as I grabbed her by her neck and kissed her .

" stop playing wimme krissy " I whispered in her ear .

she smirked " or what "

I crashed my lips on hers before massaging her breast , our tongues attacked each as we kissed

" or this " I smirked .

we pulled away from each other , we were like fucking dogs , we were in heat .

she rolled her eyes as she began to wash her body up with the dove .

" girl stop playing cause you know I'll give you the Christmas special with a little extra egg nog stop playing with me " I said as I washed up too .

she laughed " you ah fool "

after washing we got out the shower and she sat on the sink , she pulled my wet body close to hers .

" you make me happy " she said .

( I know te'quez punching the air in heaven rn 😭💔)

" you make me happy to " I said as I kissed her .

it felt nice finally spending Christmas with somebody after awhile .

xavier || k3

" cmon miah you taking to long " I said irritated.

me , darren , tyiare, tyrek and shanelle had to fit in this small ass jeep and darren bigass gone take up most of the seat .

" I'm coming " she said rolling her eyes .

" that's what she said " tyiare mumbled .

" bitch Ima that's what she said in yo mouth " she mugged .

I just shook my head as I lead shanelle outside to the car , we got in the very back since there were two rolls of backseats.

" you think she gone let me in her house " she asked .

" who knows " I shrugged " she can't hold ah damn grudge forever if she don't know you .

tyiare little ass finally opened the door to the backseat and sat next to me .

" who house we going over ? " he asked .

" me and miah's friend she's real cool " I said .

" do she got ah nigga ? " he asked .

I began to get angry and furrowed my eyebrows .

" damn nigga what's wrong with yo long headed ass " he said scrunching up his face .

" nothing , I thought I had fucked up my fazo's but ion think so shit " I shrugged .

I began checking my phone , to keep my mind off of it but for some reason it lingered .

do she gotta nigga , I'm pretty sure she don't , she won't do that to me right ? fuck her .

                                   tamiah || miah

" miah I don't want him to go " darren said .

tyrek was now heading out the door so they were waiting for me and darren in the car .

" why " I mugged as I picked up my gift that I was going to give her .

I can't understand on why he didn't want X to go .

" cause he like her " he sighed .

my mouth dropped , I turned quickly " merch "

" merch , he told me ah few weeks back " he said shaking his head " he scared that she got a nigga "

I waved it off " I'm sure she don't , and plus they'll be so cute together but he with unique big dusted ass "

" right but it's just to stop him of thinking of her , ian lying to ya' miah but cmon before they get tired of waiting " he said walking to the door .

I followed him as we got into the heat filled car , it felt good it was so warm in there .

" finally we was damnear sleep " tyiare said .

" right it's so warm and cozy in this bitch " Xavier added .

I pulled off and finally drove off to baby's house .

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

i think she proofread it 😭.

anyways thoughts ?