8 2/2

At Baby's House .

as baby opened her front door , she saw jaylon long arms out as he pulled her into a hug .

the smell of weed and cologone hit her nose , and the smell of vanila scented perfume hit his .

she buried her face into his chest since she was short and he was around 6'4 .

" you good ?" he asked rubbing her back .

she took a deep breathe in " yes "

knowing damn well she wasn't okay , she was stressed and in pain . he shoulder fucked up making her barely capable of doing things , and her son has been stressing her since .

" mhm " he said " you sure " he asked as he pulled away from the hug .

" im postivite " she said with a forced smile .

she hated when people saw her hurt , she was a strong female foreal .

" where you going ? " he asked as he noticed she was all dressed up at 10 something in the morning , hair done but no makeup all natural , that's what he loved about her .

she was beautiful without makeup , every girl is beautiful asf tho ian judging .

( did someone tell you , you look pretty today ? well you do i love youu have a blessed day babies 🙂🥺)

" I'm going to work " she said .

before I could say anything I heard a baby whine.

" I'll be right back " she said .

she came back downstairs, with a diaper and put it in the trash .

" can you do me a favor ? " she asked grabbing her bag .

" sure "

" can you babysit ta'yvon I'll be home at 4:30 and I'll take you out to eat if you want " she said going through her bag .

" that's no problem I got you " he said with a smile .

" thank you so much , how much you need or want ? " she asked .

" no you don't need to repay me it's all good , have a good day at work " he said as he placed a kiss on her head .

she blushed and headed out the door , shutting it behind her .

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

extra scene but how yal feelin so far ?