11

1 day before Christmas, December 24th , Thursday 3:29 pm .

baby || krissy

" nigga hold me up or I'm gone fall " I said as i attempted to put the star on the tree .

" you wobbling and shit damn be still " jaylon said chucklin a lil .

I finally put it on the tree .

" finally " i said as I sat down .

I reminisced about all the times me and my momma would have struggles doing that , so many memories but fuck her that bitch try to get me to come home after she seen me blow up on YouTube.

her baldheaded caliou lookin ass .

" girl fuck yo mama it's dirty how she did you but why she ain't got no hair in the middle of her head " he said .

my eyes widened " ian even know I said that out loud "

I shook my head , I told him about a lot of shit , I feel like we share the same childhood a little .

" gimme a kiss " he pouted .

no we don't date we inna talking stage !

I laughed as i pecked his lips a few times , all the Christmas food was done and all the gifts are under the tree .

he pulled me onto his lap and watched a movie .

                                 tamiah || miah

tamiah || miah

" what tf yal mean yal don't wanna spend Christmas together? " I yelled at dayday , murda , tyrek , and tyiare .

" you heard wtf i said " tyiare spoke up .

I rolled my eyes " tyiare you needa take them doodoo lookin twists out yo head , but yal comin tf "

" damn ty she got on yo ass " dayday said hitting his blunt .

" yal talk to k3 lately " tyrek asked .

( they gone be shocked 😂😂😂😂😂 especially XAVIER ASS )

" I have that nigga been ducked off foreal " dayday said shrugging .

" did she cook atleast if im gon come she gotta atleast have food " murda said with shanelle ugly fugly roach infested wig looking like a cap headass sitting next to him .

I know if she try something krissy gone beat the dog shit outta her .

" yea she is " I said

( ps : y'all gone meet tyiare & tyrek chapter 15-16 😁)

" aye tyrek why yo cousin got her kids took tho it was all over Instagram " murda asked .

our mouth dropped open , he's disrespectful and ain't got no fliter foreal .

" shidd she was givin them that powder shit " he said shrugging " they ass looking like they was eating the shit "

" that's not funny " I said , but lawd knows I was laughing in the inside .

xavier || murda

" cmon nell let's go " I said as i dapped everybody up .

krissy been on my mind heavily and constantly and fucking shanelle was the only thing that stopped it .

we arrived home as she started feeling all up on my dick , and quickly pulled my boxers down .

" let's take this to the bedroom " I said while lifting her up and placing her on the bed .

* SEX SCENCE * lmfao this finna be fried ash .

I slid off my shirt as she slid off her panties .

I slid in her entrance not thinking about putting a condom on I honestly forgot .

I slid in and out going slow as her moans filled the dim bedroom , I pinned her hands against the bed .

she got on top of me and start riding slow to fast making me throw my head back and groan .

" krissy " I moaned out before nutting .

" who tf is krissy ? " she asked with a mug .

my eyes widened , ian even know I said that aloud .

" shidd I don't know you tell me ? " I stated " you must be making names up "

I hadn't even realized I nutted in her .