A Smile

I love Cecil with all my heart lmao

-

  Since Flurry met Cecil about a week ago, she hasn't seen him smile once. And someone not smiling was something Flurry wasn't having. So she came up with a new mission for herself. She was going to make Cecil smile.

She knew she already made him happy several times - or at least not sad - several times just by giving him that bed to sleep on and that hamburger and fries to eat. It was heartbreaking to her that such simple things were something that Cecil never even experienced. But still, he has yet to smile.

  So she was gonna make this sad clown boy happy if it was the last thing she did.

  Of course she couldn't do it alone! She decided to get her new friend Juno to help her. She didn't pick Davis because Davis is a sad boy as well, maybe she'll have to work and making him smile one day, and Jazz was a just big asshole to Cecil. Saying how he's hopeless and what not. She was having none of that!

  "Okay so what's your plan here exactly?" Juno asked the other women. Flurry told her to meet up earlier at her favorite bathing foundation and now here they were. Juno standing next to the foundation while Flurry swam in it like a mermaid.

  "We're gonna make Cecil happy!" The clown announced.

  "Well ya I know that but how."

  "Well we can-" Flurry paused. How would they do it? If having a bed to sleep in for the first time in years wasn't enough to make him smile... what could? She shook her head at the thoughts. She had to keep her hopes up! There had to be something that made the man happy! "We'll find something."

  The raven haired girl glanced at her. "That's honestly not the best answer."

  "I mean there is tons of things that make people happy! L-like-" She paused. "Ice cream! Hugs! Singing! Dancing!"

"Stealing."

"What?"

"What! I didn't say anything."

"Hmmmmmm" The green haired girl squinted her eyes. "Anyways! Do you think we should try all of those?"

  The other woman simply shrugged. "I guess so. I don't really know what else to do. You're the happy expert here."

  Flurry got out of the foundation and began to jump up and down. "You're damn right I am! Now let's go meet up with seesaw!"

"Cecil."

"That's what I said."

-

When the 2 arrived at their "guild" they were greeted with the sight of Cecil curled up fast asleep on one of the beds. His white clown makeup slightly smearing onto the cot.

"He's still sleeping? It's the middle of the day." Juno commented.

"He's use to sleeping on the cold ground. We should let him sleep for as long as he wants." Flurry told her.

"Ya but what about this whole make him happy thing?"

Flurry waved her hand in dismissal. "We'll get to it."

"I don't really feel like waiting though. You know the pollen from the flowers are triggering my allergies a bit. I can just sneeze and-"

"NO!" Flurry shouted. "We're not going to wake him up by breaking one of his ribs. I can just shake him awake."

The girl went up to her sleeping guildmate and gently shook his shoulder. "Wakey wakey eggs and bakey!"

All this got was Cecil slightly moving and grumbling a little bit.