Petsitting

I came up with this idea randomly and had to write it.
-
Viper's job was to clean the Protecter's guild. Nothing more. Just go to the Protector's guild and clean whatever floor, wall or fucking roof Lo'Pho told him to.

  So why was he stuck here babysitting this little fuzzy creature of Jakey's, well the boy was off on a date with his fiancé. Apparently the time wizard couldn't get Kay, or Lo'Pho, or literally anyone else except Viper to look after his pet so here they were.

  Viper sighed at the animal before him. What was his name again? Like Oscar or Owen or Oliver- yes that's what it was. Oliver.

  "What even are you? You look like a raccoon ate a carnival." Viper said to Oliver. The animal didn't respond. The man sat down so he was closer to eye level with the pet. "Hmmm. Do you even make any noise?"

  "Poyo!" Oliver exclaimed.

  "Oh so you do make noise. Can you say fuck?" Oliver made a distressed noise at Viper's language. "Eh, it was worth a try. Anyway I have a few more chores to do. If you wanna help you'd make a good mop, other then that stay out of my way while I work."

  With that the poison dragon slayer picked up a bucket and went to the river, filling it up with water. Much to his annoyance, the little fluff ball followed him the entire time.

  Viper gave Oliver an annoyed glance as he walked back into the building. He put soap into his bucket and grabbed a sponge, dipping it into the water and began to scrub.

  A few minutes passed and Viper got into the cleaning mode, totally forgetting about the carnival raccoon that was beside him.

  When he finished the floors, it practically sparkling. He looked down and saw his reflection. "I swear if Lo'Pho finds some way to complain about these floors I'm gonna be so pissed." Viper grumbled.

  He grabbed the bucket, bringing it outside and dumped the water out of it. He then wrung the sponge out and started to make his way to the door, preparing himself to do the next chore. As soon as Viper opened the door though, he stopped.

  The floor that were once sparkling clean a second ago was covered in small muddy footprints. And it wasn't even a couple footprints either, whatever animal tracked themselves inside the guild seemed to purposely getting the floor as dirty as possible.

In the middle of the room was the culprit. Oliver stood there, with his fur all muddy and his big black eyes were staring at him with an innocent look.

"Y-you little-" Viper didn't even finish his sentence. He just started dashing towards the yellow and blue animal.

Oliver let out an alarmed squeak as he saw the blue haired man start rush in his direction. He quickly turned around and tried to run away from the man but he was unsuccessful and felt two hands wrap themselves around his body and lift him off the ground.

"Ha! Got'cha you stupid rat! Not really a fast runner, may want to lay off the cookies or you'll end up fat like Lo'Pho." Viper growled. Oliver let out an angry noise at the use of the F word that Jakey didn't like to hear.

"Now!" Viper turned Oliver so the creature was looking at him. "I'm not cleaning this up by myself! So either you grab that sponge with your little rat mouth and help clean these floors or I'll use you like a mop like I said earlier!"

The pet quickly nodded his little head. "Poyo!"

Viper let out a huff. "But first, I'm gonna need to clean you off, all you're gonna do is track more mud if I don't."

The man walked outside and made his way back to the river. He placed Oliver onto the grass next to the river and filled his bucket full of water. Oliver yelped as he realized what was going to happen.