Part 41

"Deziah!" Forest cries tugging at his arm. Izaiah continues to play his game and Forest stomps his feet crossing his arms.

"Deziah! Listen to me! I didn't mean to!"

Forest stares at him, a big pout on his face as he watches him play his game. He lifts his head.

"Deziah!"

Izaiah stares at him.

"Look! I didn't mean to! He said so himself!"

"False" Kian coughs from behind Izaiah. He was laying down.

"Yes he did! L-look he-he didn't even care"

"Yes he did"

"No he didn't Kiki!"

Forest had burned some dudes room and sat in the middle of it watching.

Izaiah looks back down and Forest grabs his hair lifting his head. Izaiah grabs his wrist. He pulls him over his lap and Forest eyes widen as does Kian's. Izaiah takes the headphones he placed on London off.

"If you wake London up Forest" Izaiah let's his threat hang. Forest whimpers quietly.

"Deziah please don't I won't do it ever again"

'You said the exact words last time' Izaiah thinks to himself rolling his eyes.

"You did this before?"

"Yes. He give me pankies for no reason" Forest whines yelping when Izaiah lands the first swat.

"Dat hurts" Forest sniffle.

"Ow De-deziah dat really hurts. I won't do it again. Please stop" Forest starts to cry kicking his feet some.

Forest reaches back when Izaiah goes to lift his skirt. Izaiah raises an eye brow and moves his hand.

"No Deziah!" Forest cries out his blue eyes flooded with tears.

Izaiah starts again and Forest cries harder.

"Please! I won't do gain Ziah!"

London opens her eyes them slowly drifting shut. She forces them open and looks at the noise. She grunts and turns over going back to sleep.

Izaiah noticed the change in Forest. He ends it with five hard swats then stands him up. Forest stands in front of him, one arm wiping his eyes his other attempting to rub the sting out of his bum.

Izaiah moves his arm from his face and Forest barrels into his chest sobbing.

"Just tell me next time okay" Izaiah rubs his back.

Forest nods sucking on his thumb.

Izaiah glances down at him and moves his thumb gaining a whine.

"Go bring me your box" he orders softly. Forest sniffles and goes over to the closet.

"It not hewe!" He cries. Izaiah stands up walking over. He looks around the big ass closet.

"Kian. Did you touch a box with stickers on it?" Izaiah leaves the closet seeing the boy had ran out. He sighs out.

"Come one we'll go to the store"

Forest stares up at him. Izaiah grabs two pairs of shoes. One boots.

"Pick one" he puts them in front of him. Forest puts his thumb in his mouth pointing at the pink and glittery Converses. Izaiah sits in front of him and puts them on him. He ties them then takes his thumb out of his mouth helping him up.