Desire💜

"11 o'clock pm, i still have time." you grabbed her computer and opened it logging into it. By her i mean your girlfriend, violet. she had been at work and gets off at 2 so you had time tondo what you desired and that 'desire' could get you punished or even worse.

you climbed onto the bed with only panties on and a 5X tshirt on even though most of your sizes were XL or higher. you clicked onto one of the porn videos you downloaded on violet's computer when she was asleep and you did it then. You didnt think to lock the door so you pressed play on the video the sound playing through your bluetooth earbuds as you prepped yourself up to do what you desired.

...

violet pulled up to the driveway of her house as she grabbed her things and got out of the car. "huh.. she'd be here by now." she closed the door and locked the car as she walked to the house door and unlocked it.

she examined the house and it was clean and quiet. it was only 11:30 so she expected for you to be downstairs eating or watching t.v. "Baby?" she called out but no answer, no movement. "princess, im home!" still nothing.

she kept looking around the house she seen her laptop was missing from its original spot in the living room. as she was still looking around she heard soft moans coming from upstairs. no movement just moans. as she got closer to the stairs they got louder and she thought the worst she walked to the bedroom door and put her ear against the door as she heard you moaning and cursing under your breath.

she slowly opened the door and the sight she seen made her want to just go in there and pounce onto you. You were laid on the bed legs wide open. strands of hair stuck to the side of your face, two fingers thrusting in and out of you, and the missing laptop infront of you. all of this in display for violet to see. she noticed you had earbuds in your ear and she closed the door and decided she'd wait.

but the moaning croming from the room was making her impaitent and want you more. "i should've went in there.." violet said to herself after a while you got quiet and she stood infront of the door arms folded ready for you to step out. while you checked the time it was 12 you didnt want her to suspect anything when she came back so you logged out of the laptop exiting your video before logging out then you went to the closet putting on sweatpants.

you made way to the door and grabbed the handle opening it, once you did you were met with a pair of light green eyes and in that moment youh knew it wasn't gonna end well. "so this is what you do behind my back while im not here?" violet spoke and you lowered your head. being taller than her you were still submissive to her. "i-im so-" she shook her head and stops you from speaking.

"inside now." she pointed to the room and you walked back in as she closed the door locking it. "bed now." you walked over to the bed and sat down. she got her laptop and opened it as she stood in front of you and you looked up at her. you seen she had seen the tab you were on she watched it then she set the computer down by the dresser than she faced you.

"haven't i told you about doing that?" she scolded and you nod your head. "so why did you do it?" she asked and you looked down. "well... you were gone and i couldn't wait, i tried to but you got off at two and thats too long and i didnt want to interupt you working so i thought if i could do it real quick then i would've been okay but you took too long.." you looked down as violets eyes widen then she lifted your head up and you looked at her.

"lay back on the bed." you got up and laid back on the bed as she crawled ontop of you and pulled your shirt over your head as she straddled you and looked down revealing your breast that weren't covered by a bra. you blushed as she moved down to your pants and took them off seeing you had no underwear on just turned her on more.