Speed limit 01

ssso yeah im sorry ive been trying to do everything at once forgive me please
_________________________________________

"yeah fuck you, ill see you tomorrow." you said as you walked out of your friends apartment, it was almost 12 midnight and you were nowhere near home and your parents began yelling at you through text which you ignored because

theyre annoying shits. you got into your car and started the car the only reason you were rushing home was for your cat who you only had respect for. the rest of your family were toxic as hell so.

you were pulling away from your friends driveway and now making way to the street which you then went from there onto the freeway. you hadn't been paying much attention to how fast you were going as you were looking up and down at the road to your phone.

your texting was interupted by a call coming from your mom, annoyed you still answered it. "mom, im coming home now damn." you said into the phone as you hung up throwing your phone into the seat next to you.

"fucking annoying man." you said as you ran your hand through your hair as you sat back in the seat and began speeding up faster. this time swirving through slower cars. even though your car wasnt that expensive looking to be going that fast it still did.

...

while violet was in her car on the side of the road watching as cars went by seeing how fast or how slow they were going which was mostly boring because this is what she'd done everyday and she was thinking about quitting honestly,

but she needed the money so she dealt with it. she didnt do much and everyday she'd just do the same thing everyday, cars going the same speed, and doing everything right while driving.

but to her suprise her radar detector started beeping faster than usual she seen nobody on the road. she turned behind her and seen a car speeding by. "holy shit, the fuck." she got in her seat correctly and buckled herself up as she started the car and went to chase after the car that was speeding.

she turned on her sirens quickly and started following behind the car as the lights flashed blue, red, and white on the speeding car. you look behind you and seen lights flashing. "shit-" you said forgetting how fast you were going. you quickly pulled over not wanting to be in anymore trouble than you were.

the cop car slowly stopped behind you, you turned your car off as you watch the officer behind you sit in the car not clearly seeing what she was doing you put your hands in your lap trying to remain calm.

you looked back up seeing as the cop had stepped out the car and was approaching you, you didnt realize your heart was beating fast. once the officer approached your window she placed her hand on top of the hood of the car and peered down to look at you. "oh shit-" you said as your eyes met hers not realizing you said it a bit loud.

"uh.. license and registrations please.." you nodded your head and got what she asked for as you were searching for your stuff she watched your actions not only your actions but she glance every second at your face slightly admiring it.

you handed her all the information and she read what she had to then looked at you. "ma'am do you know how fast you were going?" you nod your head in defeat. "yes i didnt realize it, i swear i was angry my head was going crazy."

you said as violet just nodded her head. "yeah i hear that from everybody." she began writing a ticket you panicked and just blurted out. "please ill do anything." violet stopped and looked at you and raised an eyebrow.

"ill do anything i swear." she smirked and chuckped slightly. "you joking?" you shook your head. she bit her lip and leaned down to you widow level. "what do you mean by 'anything'" she said and you looked at you getting slightly shy.

"well i do have and idea by what that means."