Meant To Be 2

you carried violet back to your house and opened the door quickly as you couldnt hold her weight anymore i mean her being that small but ahe did have weight on her. once the door was open you let go of violet almost falling youself as you held onto her arm regaining balance as you basically dragged her over to the couch, you lifted her up and laid her down on the couch and you sat down on the floor and caught your breath as you looked up at violet.

"how far is your house from here?" you asked and she sighed. "not too far." you looked down and stood up as you stood in front of her. "you can stay the night here.." she nods as you go to the kitchen ang grab a cup of water for her as she takes it and downs it quickly.

"ill give you a pair of clean clothes to sleep in." she nods and you go upstairs going through your clothes even though your size wasnt her size it'd still fit her. you found a pair of unmatched shirt and shorts. you walked downstairs and gave her the clothes as she slowly stood up holding onto the wall for support. you sighed as you changed into a large oversized tshirt and shorts as you sat on the couch everything was quiet until the bathroom door opened as violet put her clothes ssf own on the arm of the couch.

you looked at het then looked down at herr leg. "i have the exact same mark." you said pointing to your thigh as she nods your head looking at you. "cool" she sat down next to you and sighed looking up. then she frowned. "wait... if you werent physically hurt how come you were holding your stomach in pain." she asked and you shrugged. "hell like i know, one second im hit in the leg then next the stomach, why though?" she shook her head then looked down.

"it was nothing just curious." you shrugged as you walked up to your room as violet followed  behind you. "how the fuck all this shit happen in one day" you sat down on the bed as she leaned against the wall folding her arms. "you saved me, then i saved you, then some dudes down at the store i went to were being dicks i almost had to beat their asses." violet chuckled af that but then stopped when she saw you glaring at her.

"its like some sort of connection or something." you both sat there in silence as you thought about it then looked up at her. "when did you last bave your period?" you asked her and she scoffed slightly taken aback. "uh excu-" "just tell me when." she rolled her eyes then shook her head. "uh last week it ended on monday" "so did mine." she shrugged then looked at you. "and what does that have to do with anything?" you thought for a second then turned to her. "last year, did you doslocate your left shoulder?" she nodded her head and shurgged again. "you already knew that youve been at the school since-" she paused then her eyes widen. "you barely got her a few months ago, how do you know that?" you nod your head and get up heading over to your bag and you pull out a heavy book. "see i read about this." you sat back down on the bed and scrolled through the pages. "isnt that the book of soulmates or whatever the hell it's called."

you nod your head as you get to the page. "here right here it says, 'those who get their marks when theyre young will meet their soulmate in an almost deadly way,' see just like when i almost got flattened by that SUV." she rolled her eyes and sat next to you on the bed "okay continue reading." you nod and continue reading where you left off. "both soulmates will go through every sad, happy, terrible, and painful events together not knowing that theyre actually soulmates, this is very rare unlike other ways soulmates might meet."

you looked up at her and she looked back at you. "so your saying, that this right here?" she put her finger on the book still looking at you. "we're basically soulmates." you said and she rolled her eyes and shook her head. "your joking right?" she asked and you shook your head putting the book back where you got it from.

"so we basically have the same injuries and feelings?" you nodd your head "well yeah basically. thats why some people stay in relaltionships longer than others." violet moved leaned back resting her head against the wall. she looked over at you and suddenly rhought of an idea

"so.. if we feel the same things right." you turned to her and she looked down. "wouldn't it be ten times better of we, y'know."  she put her fingers in a scissoring motion as your eyes widen and you pushed her hands down. "i barely know you." she shurgged. "well according to that book or whatever, it seems we know each other somewhat right?" you looked down then shrugged. "well.." "well we can do it, maybe even right now." she pushed you down by your shoulders and smashed her lips against yours before you could even protest.

she broke from the kiss and looked at you examining your face then she chuckled slightly. "trust me i've been wanting to do this with you ever since i seen your face." you frowned then tilted your head. "but, ive only been going to this school for a while? i barely see you around school?" she smiled. "well ive seen you plenty times before."

you were going to speak again but violet put her finger over your lips. "zip it, you talk a lot when you're nervous"  she smiled then began taking her clothes off. you watched her unsure of what to do really then she smirked. "uh this is the part where you take your clothes off as well?" you smiled then you chuckled slightly embarrased as you began peeling off your clothing "y-yeah, i knew that." "hmm sure you did."

...

by this time you were both fully naked and in a heated make out session. you pulling at her hair and her grabbing your thighs and grinding against you. her hands slid down your thighs as you wrapped your legs around her torso which gave her more access to what she was aiming for.

once both your clit's colided it sent a strong wave of pleasure throughout both of your bodies causing both of you to moan out loud. "shit, i guess it does." she said panting softly before looking down at you. "wait, so you've done this before?" you asked and she shook her head. "you're my first." "well that's just great." she smirked then she leaned down bringing her lips back onto your's.

...................................

well uh p3 maybe idk