12

It was Sunday morning. Yibo woke up by 9.00 am. He had, hospital appointment at 10 am. He was getting his sling and bandage removed by today. Because of this, he was kind of hyper mode. He got ready by 9.30 am. His father and mother both were waiting for him downstairs.

They reached the hospital by 10.00 but he only got his sling and bandage removed by 2.00 pm. His hand was rigid, moving it freely was a bit painful. His dad paid the hospital bill and they left the hospital. They directly went to a mall to get him a new phone.

Yibo was full of himself, he didn't let his Dad pay for his phone. He bought it with his income. His Dad facepalmed and gave out a chuckle. After that, they went for some more shopping as they reached home it was already 6.00 pm.

Yibo was planning to leave by 8.00 pm. So he had nearly 2 hours left. He took out his new phone put on his old sim and switched it on. He installed all the necessary applications, including Anonym. For a second or two, the phone was silent but then the phone started to buzz. There were a lot of messages, from his teammates, Zhan's teammate, even from Zhan. Yibo chuckled.

Then he opened Anonym, logged in. And found many messages from Sean.

But didn't have time to check it. He had to get ready. So he placed his phone on the charger. And went off to get ready.

When he got ready it was already 9.30 pm. He rode his car here. But he couldn't ride back so he called a pickup-driver. The driver reached his place by 9.45 pm. And they set off by 9.50 am.

When Yibo got settled in the car, he took out his phone to check out everyone's message. Most of the messages were sent on Friday.

(Messages areas below)

Liu Haikuan: Hey buddy you okay. Get well soon. I will manage your work for a week.

( This message was on Wednesday)

Song Jiang: Hey idiot, you okay? Come back soon. I am tired of doing your work. Come back. Hey, still don't rush, take a rest. Take care.

Zhuo Cheng: Yibo, I heard you broke your head. Are you okay? Take care.

Yang: Yibo, Buddy you okay. Take a break. We will deal with your work here.

Ji li: Come back! Someone is missing you a lot here.

Li Bowen: Yibo, Take care!

Luo Yunxi: Yibo, Haikuan said that you got hurt. Are you okay? Do you need any help? Just let us know.

Wang Haoxuan: Hey Yibo, you okay? I heard you hit your head? Is it okay now? Do you remember us?

Zoey: Hey, Yibo Are you okay?

There were two messages from Jessi one on Friday and the other on Saturday night.

Jessi: Yibo, Get well soon. Enjoy your week off.

(This was on Friday)

Jessi: Yibo, you may have a surprise for Monday. I am just giving you a heads up.

(This was on Saturday)

There was a couple of message from Zhan related to work. Zhans message on Saturday was different.

Zhan: Yibo, I cursed you a lot this week for leaving me alone, Sorry. I didn't know about your mishap. Please get well and Come back soon!

Yibo had a wide smile on his face. He missed his friends, especially Zhan. He tried to give a reply to everyone. Then opened Anonym App to read Sean's message.

(Monday- last message)

Sean: Hey don't worry, I know. It's just I may take time to figure out.

(Tuesday)

Sean: Good morning. Boooo!

Sean: Bo, are you okay?

Sean: Bo, if you are angry just say it. Please, don't ignore me. Please.

Sean: Don't scare me.

Sean: I think you are busy. Just get back here. When you are free. Good night.

(Wednesday)

Sean: Booo, Good morning!

Sean: You still gonna ignore?

Sean: Say something.

Sean: Are you in the office. Is the work pressure high?

Sean: It's been two days, oh these days sucks. Please give me a reply.

Sean: Good night!

(Thursday)

Sean: Good morning!

Sean: How are you?

Sean: you know, the office kind of sucks. I am tired. Our chat space was my comfort zone. Please reply. I am seriously tired.

Sean: Bo, Goddammit give me a reply.

Sean: weren't you the one who said, whatever happens, till you come back to this chat space everything would be fine. Then please come back.

Sean: Bo, Good night!

( Friday)

Sean: Good morning Bo!

Sean: Sorry, I was rude yesterday. Do give me a reply when you are free?

Sean: Bo, did you got committed? Is that the reason you ignoring me.

Sean: Bo, whatever it is let's talk it out.

Sean: Good night!

(Saturday)

Sean: Good morning Bo!

Sean: Still no reply.

Sean: Hey, today I talked to one of my colleagues. Because of her Iam a bit relieved. She said if I figure you out, who are you?. Then my problem may be solved.

Sean: So, Bo Iam gonna find you? And if I can't figure that out by Monday evening, I will delete this app.

Sean: This week was hectic. I kind of feel relieved today. Bo, Good night.!

(Sunday/ Today)

Sean: Morning Bo! How are you?

Sean: What's your plan for Sunday?

Sean: I am going for a walk. I think I need some fresh air.

Sean: It's already 9.00 pm. And for a week, I don't know what happened to you but hope you are okay.

Sean: If I can't figure you out by tomorrow. I will delete this App.

Sean: I liked you. Good night Bo!

Yibo was blank, the last message was like a bang in his heart. He didn't want to lose a friend like Sean. He wrote a message.

Bob: Sean, I am sorry. I wasn't angry, I am not committed, and I wasn't ignoring you. I just had a small mishap and I fractured my both hand. Also, my phone broke. So I couldn't reach you. Seriously I didn't mean to hurt you. I am so sorry. Please forgive me. I didn't have any means of contact. Sorry.

If you wanna figure me out we can just meet. Just let me know the place. Please don't be angry. I am sorry.

It was already 11.30 pm he knew he won't get any reply. So he placed his phone back.

He reached home by 12.00 placed his phone back on the charger, freshened up, and went off to sleep.