13

It was Monday, as usual, Zhan got up by 7.45 am. This time he didn't check his phone. He knew he would be disappointed.

So first, he freshened up, made breakfast, and went off to get ready. Only after getting ready he checked his phone to his surprise, there was a new notification for the Anonym app.

He clicked on it and there was a long message from Bob. Zhan was over cloud nine. He read that message. And everything fell in place. At that time he figured out who the other person was. He couldn't stop smiling. He was just staring at the message for 15 min. Then he replied.

Sean: Bo, Fuck you. You scared me to death. Fine, let's meet. Let's meet at the patio after lunch break before the evening break.

Bob: Sean, I am sorry. Fine, let's do that. I will meet you there at 3.00 pm.

Sean: Cool, Bo this is gonna be fun. Iam already late see you.

Bob: See you!

After that Zhan texted Jessi.

Zhan: How did you figure that out? It took months for me.

Jessi: Finally, you figured it out. How can you be this dump? Who made you the team lead?

Zhan: Hey, even you voted for me. But thanks, Jessi. Iam gonna meet him today. See you.

Jessi: You are most welcome! Well, see ya.

Other side Yibo reached the office by 9.00 pm. His teammates were happy to see him.

Song Jiang came over hugged him and said, "I am so done with your work. Just take it over from here."

"If Haoxuan sees this he will just kill me. So leave me now." Yibo retorted.

"Yibo, how's your hand? And what exactly happened?" Liu haikuan asked.

"Nothing much, I just slipped. I am fine now." Yibo replied.

Just then Ji li came running and hugged him, "Finally you are here, I think this is why Zhan is happy too".

Yibo gave him a questioning look and asked, "What happened to Zhan?"

"Now, even you are worried about Zhan. With that rumor, workload, and everything, Zhan was fully dull. But now I think he is fine. I just saw him downstairs he was showing off his 32 teeth to everyone." Ji Li.

Yibo was a bit worried, "Wait? What rumor are you talking about?".

Just then Li Bowen came over, "Hey Yibo, How are you?"

"Li Bowen, what rumors about Zhan are they talking about?" Yibo asked.

"Are you in any office chat groups? Oh, you broke your phone. Hey, it's nothing. It's just about Zhan dating Dilraba." Li Bowen said.

Yibo cried out, " Is Zhan dating Dilraba?"

"Stop screaming Yibo. They aren't dating. Dilraba spread those rumors. Just leave it. How are you?" Yang asked.

"Iam fine. But How is Zhan?" Yibo asked.

Song Jiang chuckled and said, "Why don't you go and ask him yourself?"

Yibo was just planning to go, when Liu Haikuan called him back, "Let's do that later on. We have a meeting at 9.30 am. And I just texted Luo Yunxi, he said Zhan looked super happy.

Even he doesn't know what's the reason."

Yibo was a bit relieved. Then he went to his cabin to do the rest of his work. Yibo and the team had a meeting at 9.30 am. And the meeting ended at 1.30 pm. The lunch break was almost over. Yibo and the team directly went to the cafeteria, to grab something to eat. They couldn't find Zhan and the team there too.