18| 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍

『••✎••』
In times where families fight and argue with each other, either you're part of the problem, an audience, or the voice of reason. And sadly (y/n) is the last two.

*◛:・゚ ʟᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ꜱᴡɪɴᴇ ➷*❞˖⁺⑅

Our episode opened with a car driving past a billboard with Gideon's face on it in a fast pace. Next to the billboard was Deputy Durland and Sheriff Blubs' squad car. The speed of the car diving by was 99 miles per hour (159.3 km/h), however, the officers were oblivious to this as they were doing... something far more important.

Blubs: Focus, Deputy. Remember your training.

As it turned out, Blubs was cheering on Durland, who was focus on a children's maze game in a magazine.

Durland was tracing with a pencil, just a few inches away from the treasure in the middle of the maze. His hands shaking nervously.

Blubs: Easy...easy...You're almost there!

Unfortunately, just as he was getting close, he somehow skipped the treasure chest and landed into the mouth of the shark instead.

Durland: Dang it! I almost got the treasure!

Seeing that his friend (HAH YEAH RIGHT) was upset, Blubs placed his hand over Durland's shoulder to encourage him.

Blubs: The time we spend together is treasure enough.

All of a sudden, they felt a rumble on the ground.

Blubs: Hey, you feel that?

Out of the blue, Huge claws dug into the roof of the police car. The two officers screamed as their roof suddenly got ripped off.

The officers gasped when they saw a huge creature fly off into the night sky with the roof of the car in its claws.

They sat in silence for a few moments, then Durland turn to Blubs.

Durland: Reckon' we should report that?

Blubs: Or... go for a ride in our new convertible!

Without hesitation, Durland slammed on the gas, and the now roofless car speeds onto the road as the duo cheer excitedly.