D R E A M S

~Season 7~

This was a mistake. That was Richelle's first thought when she opened the hotel door, Noah following closely behind her. Everything about this was a mistake. Richelle wracked her brain trying to come up with what was going through her mind when she agreed to share a room with Noah during this convention.

When she had been announced as the Face of Absolute Dance, Noah had reached out about a convention that he was teaching at, wanting her to assist him. A few ex-A-Troupers were meant to be there, it would be fun. After clearing it with Emily—not Nick, she didn't trust him yet—she had accepted. Noah was the one to suggest sharing a room and she had assumed he'd be smart enough to book one with two beds.

Apparently not.

Noah didn't even seem to bat an eye as he threw his bag down on the floor. He then threw himself on the bed reaching across the bedside table to grab the remote.

"What do you think you're doing?" Richelle asked.

"Uh. I was going to watch tv. What are you doing?"

"That's my side of the bed." Richelle said.

"Oh I didn't realize we were calling dibs." Noah said with a smirk on his face.

"I always sleep on the right side." Richelle said waiting for him to move. "Does it seriously not bother you that there's only one bed, I could go stay with Giselle?" She asked, leaning into the handle of her suitcase. He seemed way too cool with this. Especially for someone who she had been friends with for such a long time.

Noah looked puzzled for a moment. "No. It doesn't bother me." He moved across the bed to the left side, which made Richelle smile. "We're both adults, I think we can handle sharing a bed. We're not J-Troupers anymore." He said with a knowing smirk.

"Those are bold words coming from someone who's nickname is still mini-Eldon according to James."

"HA HA." He shouted back at her. "You're so funny." He said in the most mocking tone he could muster. "But if it bothers you that much, I can sleep in the desk chair or the bathtub. I could even sleep on the floor."

"No it's fine. Don't worry about. We'll make it work." Noah nodded, flipping through the tv channels until he found one that was playing his favourite movie, Avatar. He almost screamed when he found it. Richelle just pulled out her book and began reading. Her mind wasn't exactly focused however as out of the corner of her eye she could see Noah mouthing along to every word. It was the cutest thing ever.

"I'm going to take a shower real quick." Noah said when the movie finished. The credits were still rolling and it only slightly annoyed her that he didn't turn the TV off. Richelle only nodded in response, trying to finish the chapter.

She heard the water turn on from the other room and then her mind was a goner. Any chance she had of concentrating was quickly thrown out the window. She did not like Noah. No way. But for some reason she couldn't stop thinking about him standing there under the water. She imagined the way he would mess up his perfect hair as he washed out the shampoo. There was an aching in her chest. She recognized the feeling but refused to acknowledge it. She wanted nothing more than to march into that bathroom and get in the shower with him. Richelle threw the book across the room letting it hit the tv before falling to the floor.

She buried her head into the hotel's pillow and screamed into it until there was no more oxygen in her lungs. These thoughts had to stop. She did not like Noah Erlick. Maybe it had just been too long. Richelle got out of the bed and went to retrieve her book. She tried to concentrate on the words on the page, but no matter how many times she read them she couldn't understand them.