17

Hi guys

Enjoy reading

******
It has been few weeks after om and gauri's marriage. They grew more close to each other and started feeling for each other unknown to them. Rudra and soumya also have date nights and lots of silly fights. It has been three months of shivaay and anika's marriage. Shivaay have decided that he will propose anika on their third month anniversary.

Shivaay's POV

Tomorrow it's our third month anniversary I will have to make it special. I am sorry anika I have to do this.

POV ends

Anika got up and wished him

Anika: good morning shivaay (with her million dollar smile)

Shivaay just hummed in response. She found it wierd as shivaay never does that. She thought he might have some office stress. She got freshen up.

At breakfast table

As usual anika and gauri were serving all of them. As anika moved to shivaay's side and tried to take the bowl to serve him but before that he took it and serves himself. She was going to take the jag of orange juice for him but he didn't let her. Anika was confused seeing his behaviour but let go her thought.

After breakfast

She many times try to talk to him but he tried his best to avoid or sometimes just give a short answer and leave.

Anika(thought): yeh shivaay ko kya ho gaya hai subhe se ajeeb sa behave kar rahe hai. Baat bhi nahi kar rahe theek se...... Koi baat nahi kisi meeting ya deal ko leke pareshan honge

It was evening and shivaay came back from the hectic day. Anika tried to talk to him but saw him very tied so she kept the talks less.

Anika and gauri were preparing dinner. Anika was thinking something. Gauri was talking to her but found her lost.

Gauri: Bhojai!!!

Anika came back to earth

Anika: haan? Kya hua?

Gauri: aapko kaa hua hai? Hum aapse kabse baate kar rahe hai aur aap kisi aur duniya main gum hai

Anika(tensed): kuch nahi gauri. Pata nahi shivaay ko kya ho gaya hai. Subhe se ajeeb sa behave kar rahe hai. Theek tarike se baat bhi nahi kari hai subhe se

Gauri: toh kaa hua bhojai kam ko lekar pareshan hoge.

She was not convinced but didn't say anything. She thought to talk to him after dinner.

After dinner at shivika's room

Anika: shivaay

Shivaay without looking at her

Shivaay: haan

Anika: aap meri taraf dekhiye mujhe aap se baat karni hai

Shivaay still doesn't look: anika abhi nahi mujhe kam hai

Anika(little angrily): aisa kya kam hai ke mujhse 5 minute sedhe muh baat bhi nahi kar sakte?

Shivaay looked at her closed his laptop and stood up

Shivaay: bolo

Anika: subhe se theek se baat tak nahi kar rahe hai. Mujhe pata hai aapko kam hai. Par aisa bhi kya kam hai aapko ke aapne do minute mujh se baat tak nahi ki

Shivaay: anika mera kam hai ek din baat nahi ki toh kya hua?

Anika: acha toh ab aapka kam mujhse bhi zyada bada ho gaya? Meri koi ehimiyat(importance) nahi hai ab aap ki zindagi mein?

ISHQBAAZ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें