Epilogue

21 years later.

(Shivani, Shivangi and Shivansh are 21 now. MoHi have a son of 20 named Manav, RiKara are blessed with 2 daughters one is of 19 Omaira and one is of 17 Kanika. RuMya got married after a year of junior SSOs were born and had daughter of 18 Shruti and a son Rudraksh of 16

Priyanka and ranveer were married 5 years after the junior SSOs were born and had twins Vedika and Vedant of 15. They lived in Canada currently.

(So guys the age must be clear)

Shivani being the eldest is more mature and caring towards her siblings same as Shivaay. Shivangi also is mature and understanding. Shivansh is carefree and a fun loving boy but is very possessive and protective about his siblings. Manav is naughty as well as mature at same times. Omaira is like Gauri all cute and bubbly girl while Kanika is like Om sensible, mature and is artist like him. Both Shruti and Rudraksh are like Rudra. All love each other to a great extent.)

This was the introduction of the junior Oberoi Siblings.

*******

At Mumbai International airport

Two girls of 21 were moving out of the airport at midnight.

Girl 1: I am so excited

Girl 2: even I am.

Girl 1: so good to be back after 3 freaking long years. Hope sab ko humara surprise pasand aaye. Specially mom-dad ko.

Girl 2: pasand toh aayega hi. After all it's their birthday and aniversary too.

Girl 1: come let's move fast it's already late. Hume Shivansh ko bhi toh utha na padega. I am sure woh soo hi raha hoga abhi tak.

(So girl 1 is Shivangi and girl 2 is Shivani)

Shivani: off course.

As they were about to approach a taxi. A black car stopped infornt of them. And a lady got off the car. Shivani and Shivangi were surprised as well as shocked.

Shivani/Shivangi: Mom!!!

Yes it's our Anika.

Anika: gale nahi miloge?

She forward her hands and the two of them ran to her. The girls were missing the warmth of their mother so they sobbed sliently.

Anika(breaking the hug and wiping their tears): don't cry bacha.

Shivani: we missed you mom.

Anika: I missed you too my babies. (Kissed their foreheads)

Shivangi: aapko kaise pata chala ke hum aa rahe hai?

Anika: I have my sources. Main apne bachon ki safety mein koi kasar nahi chhod sakti.

Shivani: par mom aapne humara surprise kharab kar diya.

Anika: I know you want to surprise us. Issiliye maine kisi ko nahi bataya. Come on it's getting late

They got in to the car and drove off.