Chapter 7 - Shaky

Mia's P.O.V

I woke up wrapped in Jonathan's arms. I was right up against his warm, bare chest and he was playing with my hair and humming some tune. It was quite adorable to listen to. I pretended to still be asleep so I could keep listening to him. He had such a beautiful voice. I was almost falling back to sleep when he suddenly stopped humming.

"Hey, I was enjoying that," I muttered.

"Oh shit, I didn't realise you were awake," he pulled back and looked at my face

"Am I?" I asked, trying to make sense of what was going on.

"Do you remember much from last night?" He asked, his eyebrows furrowed

"Oh wait. Did we-?"

"No, no, no. I wouldn't have done that while you weren't in your right mind" he assured me.

"Oh. Good. Because I'd definitely want to remember that. What I do remember, is vomiting. I'm so sorry about that," I said, feeling ashamed and burying my face in my arms.

"There's nothing to be sorry about," he said, moving my arms so he could see my face, and then giving it a stroke. "We've all been there. Plus, it wasn't your fault the bottle kept landing on you," He said with a laugh

"True. Did I do anything embarrassing?"

"Nothing embarrassing. Only cute. Very cute" He smiled

"Oh boy. I doubt that," I said, sighing

"Literally everything you do is cute to me. Even when you fell back and smashed into the table and couldn't get back up," He laughed

"You've got to be kidding me," I facepalmed.

"You also said a few things..." Jon started.

"Oh God, what did I say??"

"You said you'd never felt this way before, like with anyone else"

"It's true," I assured him

"Good. Me too," he started playing with my hair again and I snuggled back into his chest. Then, without warning, the door flew open and Head and Munky came into the room.

"Aww, are we interrupting something?" Munky asked

"What do you want?" Jon asked

"It's like noon, dude. We wanted to see if you guys were still alive" Head said

"Oh shit, really?" I asked

"Ya. You guys should probably get up. Here, we can help" replied Head, and they both came towards us, ready to jump on the bed

"Guys wait. Don't. We'll get up! Guys!" Jon pleaded, but neither of them stopped. Munky was about to land on me but Jon wrapped his arms around me, hiding my head in his chest to protect me. Munkee landed straight on us and I got squished so far into Jon's chest that I couldn't breathe. Jon let out a grunt, clearly being squished like I was. Munkee was laughing as he moved off and Jon fell back down next to me, rubbing his eyes. "Okay. We'll get up. Just please get out" Jon begged. The boys laughed and made their way out. 

"We really should have stayed at yours," I laughed

"We really should have" He agreed

So Jon and I got out of bed and I realised that I had nothing to get changed into. I had slept in my clothes from yesterday, so Jon gave me his Adidas tracksuit set which had been cleaned since spilling orange juice on it. "Damn," Jon said, eyeing me up and down, "I like". Jon just wore one of Head's big t-shirts and some loose pants, and then we went downstairs for some food.