a/n 2

Y'all... Have shown me so much support with this book. More than I have gotten with any book on wattpad actually.

I've been contemplating the future of this book.

I just started college this semester and I've honestly lost interest in writing this. I don't know if I will ever update this again. It is unlikely that it will ever be finished.

I also have other projects I am working on, one of which is my pet world of 7 years. This takes a majority of my attention whenever I write because I am passionate about making it come to life. I feel no such connections to this book and it makes me feel so so so guilty whenever a new reader adds this to their reading list.

That's why I'm saying this here, so that you don't wait around for an update that's never going to come. I know that feeling and it sucks.  I don't want to be the one who initiates those types of feelings but I would also feel bad about taking it down in case anyone does enjoy what I have written. (I'm not gonna assume you like it, or that you would read this message.)

Thank you for all your support while I was writing this and interested in YJ!

I will post the notes I had on the plot of where I wanted to lead this book so that anyone who wants to read them can :)

-crown