Episode 14

Aquarious Pier - 4:00pm
The Reckless Pair

Dionysus Hercules wanted to send his regards to the dragon queen, therefore he had tagged along with the others in travelling back to Aquarious Pier.

But after returning to the dragon kingdom, what they are currently witnessing right in front of their eyes were nothing they had expected.

Two of the students were beaten up into pulps.

The young hybrids gasped while Dionysus merely raised his eyebrows, looking away.

Jennie spoke slowly, blinking at the pair, "What the fuck.. happened to you?!"

"While you and V were flying above clouds and rainbows," Rose flashed a drunken smile, her teeth painted red with blood. "Jimin and I tried sneaking into Western Realm."

"Jesus Christ, Chaeng. Could you shut your mouth for once!" Jimin, who was tied back-to-back with Rose hissed.

Hoseok shook his head as he stare at the two. "How improper."

"Western Realm? Isn't that Crescent Tundra? Where the Wolves live..." Taehyung's sentence slowly difted away as he caught sight of a giant hybrid towering over him.

Martis was beyond enraged. The humans really did it this time. But due to Tyrian's orders- for the second time- Rose and Jimin were extremely lucky to come out of Crescent Tundra, alive.

Maybe half-alive, but still good enough.

Rai peeked from Dionysus' wings. "F-Father?"

Martis whirled back, his eyes immediately narrowing at the sight of his pup. "Why are you here, Ryder?"

Rai quietly moved away from Echo and pretended to ponder. "...I wanted to pay a visit to Lady Azurine."

"But you and I know that I've never liked seeing you. Especially with my daughter." Ruatha glowered, yanking Echo away by the wrist. "How many times must I tell you? Stay. Away. From. That. Wolf!"

Echo bowed her head in shame. The dragon has been disobeying her mother's orders for a very long time. For the sake of Rai. For the sake of love.

"Why?" Jisoo, who stood in the corner asked. "Why can't you just let them be together?"

Ruatha and Martis spun their heads to the girl. And by the infuriated looks they were casting on her, that's when Kim Jisoo knew she fucked-up.

Just then, a majestic pegasus neighed as it gracefully landed before them, and the mushroom shifter riding on the horse transformed into a familiar human. Eilonwy also altered back into her human form as she stood behind shifter.

"Because we hybrids do not mix," Tyrian gave Jisoo a fierce look. "End of discussion."

"And Namjoon?" Namjoon flinched when his name was suddenly called. "Y-Yes?"

The leader of Chaedu-ri gave him a look. "Our time is running out. You better to explain to your friends about everything that is going to happen. Now. Or I will personally tell them myself."

It was a hectic day- having three hybrid leaders and the Tyrian himself in Aquarious Pier just because of Jimin and Rose's impulsive asses.

Martis Lupus was still steaming with anger when the students watched him and Rai return back to Crescent Tundra.

Jisoo smacked Rose on the head, "You dumbass. Why did you even do that?!"