Welcome To The Paradise That Isn't Paradise

Chapter 55

Louis' POV

   We pull up to the hotel and the first thing I notice is the ocean behind it. I look to the sign in the front of the hotel. It says "Bradson Oceanside Inn". This hotel seems to be amazing and I probably would enjoy it more if we were here under more pleasure circumstances. The limo driver opens the door for us and we all step out, dragging our belongings in tow. We walk a short distance to the main office. A pleasant old lady smiles at us and hands us all our room keys. It's three to four per room. Of course Harry, Zayn, and I will be rooming together. I look at the room key. Our room is 204, which means we're on the second floor. "Guys, we have to bring all of our crap all the way up there." I whine. He bends down and picks up my bags. "Louis, you meant to say Zayn and I will carry all this crap upstairs. You will be doing nothing of the sorts." He kisses my forehead and my face turns red immediately. 

    Harry and Zayn carry all of the bags while I follow them, just incase they change they change their minds and want some help. After a couple minutes, we find the room. I take the room key out of my pocket and place it into the door. It clicks, signaling that we can now enter the room. Harry opens the door and immediately my jaw drops. There are two massive waterbeds, a giant plasma screen TV,  a gorgeous bathroom, and a porch where we can sit and stare at the ocean. Outside, there's a kidney shaped swimming pool with a diving board and a private beach. Seeing all of us this really makes me wish that I was here on a vacation trip instead of my best friend's funeral. 

I know this chapter is a bit short, but I hoped you guys liked it anyway. :) -Mary