s i x

G

After talking about his plan they agreed, no.

"You are not going on your own!" Theo demanded

"I agree, and i don't even like you that much" Daryl said, getting an evil glance from Glenn

"It will be faster, in and out, go down this alley" he said following a stapler over the map he drew, "but i won't be able to come back out." he admitted.

He continued with his plan.

"What did you do before this?" She asked Glenn, realising she didn't actually know.

"Delivered pizzas" he said

She gave him a smile before they carried out the plan.

Theo followed her dad with T-Dog, while Daryl and Glenn went another way.

"Is this dumb?" She asked, checking her gun. Fully loaded.

"Stupid" T-Dog answered.

They waited, only knowing that they were there is things went south

Suddenly there was a lot of shouting, in a different language. Causing the three waiting down a different road to run in that direction.

They turned the corner and were met with Daryl.

"What the hell, where is Glenn?" Theo asked, panicked, she knew he shouldn't have gone on his own

Rick shoved Daryl off of a strange boy who they didn't know. Or where he came from.

Theo walked over to him, stopping the young looking boy from running, causing him to punch her in the face. She had been punched before so wasn't too taken back from the pain, only knocking her slightly, making T-Dog step in, but when she was back and steady, she managed to  place a clean, hard punch across the boy's face, sending him to the floor in pain.

"You alright?" Rick asked her as she wiped the small amount of blood from the corner of her mouth with the back of her hand, before nodding. She ran her tongue over her tooth, checking they were all still there, which they were.

"They took Glenn," Daryl yelled, flustered and mad.

"To the ladder, go!" Rick yelled as they were blocked off from the other side by walkers.

As they all ran to the ladder, Rick grabbing the boy to follow, Daryl ran next to Theo.

"You okay?" Daryl asked her concerned.

"He punches like a girl" She laughed as the young boy looked back at her scared. Causing Daryl to smile too.

They finally got to safety and all got into a room and started to interrogate the guy.

"We just wanna know where your men went" Rick calmly stated.

"I'm not telling you shit!" he answered, making the rest of them sigh in annoyance.

"They took Glenn, they could have taken Merle too" Daryl thought, 

"Merle, what sort of name is that, could have named my dog Merle" the young boy answered, causing Daryl to send his foot flying at the boy, only to be blocked as Rick pushed Daryl back.

Daryl walked over to his bag, grabbing Merle's hand that he collected earlier.

"Wanna see what happened to the last guy who pissed me off?" he asked while throwing his hand into the boy's lap, sending him backwards and to freak out.

Rick moved Daryl back again, moving him over to Theo.

"Pussy" Daryl spat making her laugh

"We will talk to them, trade something with them, just take us to them" Rick asked, causing the boy to somehow agree.