t w e n t y t h r e e

COWBOY

She looked at the door to see Daryl standing there.

"Shit" Theo whispered to herself looking at him awkwardly as she tried to slow her breathing.

"You okay?" he asked her, walking in slowly, she nodded frantically.

"Yeah, what time is it?" Theo asked, Please don't say 3am.... Theo begged

"About 6am, I'm leaving now, I just wanted to let you know before I left," he explained, grabbing his crossbow over his shoulder tighter, looking at her with a confused expression, she woke up so startled...

"Okay, what time will you be back?" Theo asked, still out of breath from her dream.

"Before sun down" he smiled shyly

"See you later then" she smiled back, pushing the hair from her face.

He nodded his head before leaving the room. She looked around the room before breathing out.

"What the fuck" She let go of a breath that she had kept in falling back into her pillow.

She quickly got out of bed and ran downstairs, most people were awake, she saw who she wanted and grabbed their arms.

"I think I like Daryl," Theo whispered when away from everyone else.

"I knew it," Glenn laughed. Of course she liked him, she hadn't stopped thinking about him since the day she met him.

"Don't say anything to anyone, I am going to talk to Maggie, you know female to female, but what the hell Glenn" Theo asked, she never had feelings for someone before, she never thought she could after everything.

"You think he likes you back?" he asked her, but she didn't know

"How the hell am i meant to know?" She sighed

"Hey" a female voice said behind her.

"Hi, just the person i needed" She smiled at Maggie

"Goodbye," Glenn said before leaving with a cheeky smile on his face. 

"I had a sex dream about Daryl last night" Theo admitted, blushing immediatly.

"I knew it!" she smirked, her pearly whites showing through.

"Shut it, don't say anything, but how do i know if he feels the same?" Theo asked, not knowing the first thing about relationships.

"Give it time, if he does, you will know" she smiled before turning sad

"Hey are you okay?" She asked as she tried to comfort her.

"We are having a burial for Otis later, i keep trying to distract myself, but it keeps coming back" she began to cry, dropping her eyes to the ground

"Hey" Theo hugged her "I haven't ever really had a girlfriend before but i think you and me are going to be great friends, so if you ever wanna talk, i'm your girl" She smiled

"Thank you" she smiled before walking away.

Theo went back upstairs to get ready for the day.

The small burial for Otis was really nice, Herschel and his family were very kind to the group and some of them were becoming close with them.

After that, Theo went to go and see Carl, overnight he had improved a lot, her mum and dad said that he had woken up in the night and was asking for her, therefore she needed to go and see him.

She walked into his room, he was on his own and asleep.

She laid on the bed next to his, pushing his hair around.