Chapter 2: Long Lost Daddy

After being shaken to the core from your encounter with the long lost daddy of your dreams, you make it back to your friends and continue to complain about the leftist freaks that surround you. The day continues on but you can't help but reminisce about the man you felt so close to just minutes ago. His glowing, turquoise windows to the soul, cut into you like daggers and you yearn for his affection. Your friends snap you out of your daydream; "Y/N, what are you doing? Can you at least act like you want to be here?"
"Sorry, I just can't help but feel that although I'm surrounded by so many people, I'm so lonely. Even with all of you here it's as if I'm one small seed in a huge empty terracotta pot. Someone needs to fertilize my soil. But I feel as if I'm close to finding my fertilizer." After Stephen, my soil was damaged but now I feel like I have all the nutrients I need to blossom into a beautiful rose.
"Okay Y/N, whatever you say" your friends respond with a clear lack of interest.
As your conversation comes to a halt, a speaker emerges from the shadows of the stage that has appeared in the distance. You realise it's the man that you had encountered earlier on. Even though he's far, far away, you still feel his presence making you tingle all over. The sight of him sends shivers down your spine. He begins to speak and introduces himself as Trudeau. Justin Trudeau. He was no ordinary man, there was something so familiar, so different, so mysterious about him. You glance at him longingly. But how do you know him? Maybe he was an actor in that cheesy rom com that you just saw in theatres with your bestie. Or maybe he was the singer to one of your favourite songs. Whatever it was, you find comfort in his aura. And then he says it. He's the prime minister. As he continues to speak about global warming and all the things you hate most, you start to love them. He's changing you, internally, one word at a time. As you continue to fantasize about the man you're quickly tumbling into love with, you hear something familiar. He's calling you and points in your direction and begins to describe the clothes you're wearing.
"The girl in the back with the homemade t-shirt and denim shorts! Yeah you! Come on up here!" he yells into the mic.
Fear enters and rapidly exits your body. You begin to shake and your legs move without intention. You're making your way up to the stage as your friends yell at you to stop. You felt like Moses parting the Red Sea. Everyone had their eyes on you, including Justin. You make it to the stage and have a strong urge to run off. But no, you lock eyes once again and that warm, fuzzy feeling in your chest takes over. Before you know it, Justin has grabbed your hand and is pulling you to the microphone in front of thousands of liberal weirdo's.