9

Narrator
Flashback(2 years ago)

"Hyewon I'm pregnant." Minju said while crying.

Hyewon was shocked.

"A-are y-you sure it-s my baby?" He ask.

"Who else? I only slept with you." Minju said.

Suddenly Hyewon kneel down. He take out a box from his pocket.

"Marry me." He said.

Minju was shocked. She was so happy. She just nod and hug Hyewon.

"I will take care of you and our baby. I love you." Hyewon said while kissing Minju crown.

●●●●●

It's the day where Minju will gave birth. Hyewon was panicking outside.

Minju parents then came and try to calm him but it didn't work. Suddenly a baby voice were heard.

Hyewon the enter the room and saw Minju carrying their son. He kiss Minju lips and carry their son.

"Thank you baby." He said and kiss Minju again.

●●●●●
1 Month Later

It was their wedding day. Hyewon and the guest are waiting for Minju to arrive.

"Dad she's already late for 30 Minutes." Hyewon said.

"Just wa-" Mr Kang got cut off by Mr Park.

"Uhm Mr Kang. Miss Kim got into an accident."

When Hyewon hear that he then went outside and call his driver to drive him to the hospital where Minju was sent.

When he arrive he saw Minju sleeping on the bed.

3 Weeks Later

Minju was still unconcious. Hyewon is still waiting for her to wake up. Until Minju parents said something that made him even sadder.

"Just forget her. Just cancel the wedding. You can take care of Mingyu. Just leave my daughter already. She won't even remember you when she wake up." Mr Kim suddenly said.

Hyewon then stand up and look at Minju's father.

"Wha-t are you talking about?" Hyewon ask.

"You're not the one for Minju. When she's awake we will take her out of the country." Mrs Kim said.

"I promise that I will take her back. And you both will regret it." He said.

He then went home and cry. Hyewon want to kill himself already but he remember that he has Mingyu.

●●●●●
It's been 1 year since Hyewon and Minju last seen each other.

Hyewon was walking towards his classroom when he saw a familiar figure. He then aproach the person.

"Minju?" He ask.

Minju then turn around and look at him.

"OMG. He so handsome." Minju thought.

"Yes, uhm who are you?" Minju ask.

"N-nobody." Hyewon answer and walk away.

Starting from that day, Minju fell in love with her own fiancè.

End of flashback

"I remember Hyewon. I remember us."

When Minju said that Hyewon was shocked. He don't don't know what to do.

"Hyewon. I know I gave you permission to court me. But I think you should stop it." Minju said.

Hyewon thought that Minju want to marry him again and give them both a chance. But he's wrong.

"I lost my feelings for you." Minju said.

Hyewon feel like his heart stop beating. He then look at Mingyu and look back at Minju.

"I know that we have a child. But, I can't love you anymore." Minju said.

"W-what did I do?" Hyewon ask.

"You shoudn't hide the baby from me and just tell me the truth. And plus you leave me. You could just disagree with parents and fight for our love but you didn't." Minju said.

"What?"

"Why did you agree?" Minju ask.

"What are you talking about?" Hyewon ask.

"Why did you agree on my parents idea of bringing me out of the country and end everything between us.*sob* why?" Minju ask.

"Minju it's not like that."

Hyewon said but got cut off by Mr Kim.

"Minju let's go home."

Minju then nodded. She then kissed Mingyu forehead and walk away.

Minju Pov

"Minju who'se child did you kiss just now?" My mom ask.

"My son. Mingyu." I asnwer.

My father then stop the car. He then look at me.

"What! Why didn't you tell me?!" My dad ask.

"Lets just go home. I can still see him later at the after party." I answer.

My parents just nod and we went home.

After Party
Narrator

"Daddy?" Mingyu said while pointing at the chocolate fountain.

Hyewon then giggled and give his son a bread filled with the chocolate.

"Daddy? Where Mommy." He ask.

Hyewon then look at his son. He cupped his cheek and kiss his forehead.

"Mommy might no-"

"Mommy!" Mingyu point at Minju.

But Minju didn't see them. She was busy talking with a boy.

Hyewon just look at them. He's filled with jealousy.

Suddenly Yena aproach him and whisper something.