12

Narrator

When they reach Hyewon house. Minju saw that all of her things we're already organised. So she just focus on her son.

Hyewon was busy trying to process what happen in the car just now when suddenly Mingyu start to cry.

He then rush towards Mingyu crib and carry him. He then start to swing him slowly to make him asleep again.

"Does he already eat ?" Minju ask.

"No."

"Just let him awake."

"But he will cry agai-"

Hyewon words was cutted by a pair of lips. Minju kissed him.

"How about you ready his food while I look after him." She said and peck Hyewon's lips.

"She really know how to win my heart." Hyewon thought but he didnt know Minju heard it.

Minju then giggle and play with their son. Hyewon then enter Mingyu room with his food.

Hyewon then feed him. Mingyu just smile at him. While Minju was looking at the father and son.

"Why did you name him Mingyu?" Minju suddenly ask.

"We-ll it's because the Min is from you're name-"

"So where did you get the Gyu?" Minju ask coldly.

"It's remind me of t-the uh-uhm y-your"

Hyewon don't know what to answer because the name just pop up out of nowhere so he just name his son Mingyu.

"My?"

"Y-your ex boy-" he answer it wrong.

"Why does it have to come from my ex? It's your son not his." Minju pout.

Minju ex was born in Armenia.

"Well I haven't finish talking yet. It's not that I name our son with your ex birth place it's just that Gyu remind me of a food. Yes. Food. Gyūdon."

He feel relief cause he could answer Minju. He give himself and imaginary high five.

"Ok."

Hyewon then continue to feed his son. But Minju she can't stop staring at Hyewon. Hyewon realise it but he act like he didn't know.

When Mingyu was done. Hyewon then stand up, he peck Minju forehead and lips. It shocked Minju.

"Just tell me if you need anything. And also I might melt if you keep on staring at me like that." He then excuse himself.

Timeskip Night

Minju and Hyewon was sleeping next to each other. And Mingyu was sleeping peacefully in his crib next to their bed.

"I think I can do this already?"

He said went closer to Minju and back hug her. Minju was fine if he just hug her but no. He started to kiss Minju neck.

"Hubby the baby is asleep."

She know if she call him Hubby he will stop and follow what she says. Because he's whipped!

"It's just I miss u"

Minju just remain silent. She ignored Hyewon and close her eyes.

Hyewon look at her and saw her asleep. He then sigh and turn around back facing Minju.

3 A.M

Minju and Hyewon was sleeping peacefully when suddenly Hyewon phone ring.

He then wake up quietly and answer the call.

Han Chowon
Calling..

What?

I miss u~

How many times did I tell you to stop calling me. My wife is here.

Then what about our baby.

What?!

Come here or I'll tell your wife everything about you.

Hyewon then end the call. He was nervous and scared. Chowon is his ex with benefits.

He then turn around and saw Minju behind him. He was shocked, Minju was looking at him angrily.

"Who called?" Minju ask.

"N-no one."

"Then who did you talk with just now?"

"Uhm I talk to myself."

Minju then nod and continue to sleep. She actually know what happen between Chowon and Hyewon.

She know it when she enter the empty classroom to meet Yuri but when she was about to enter she saw Hyewon and Chowon making love.

●●●●●
Hyewon Pov

We we're having our breakfast when suddenly phone ring again. I look at Minju but she's busy feeding Mingyu.

"Excuse me." I said and walk towards the bedroom.

Han Chowon
Calling..

What do you want?

I waited for you last night but you didn't come. So ready yourself.

Call Ended.

I'm dommed. I then go back to the dining room and continue to eat.

"What is your plan for today?" I ask.

"I need to go to the office today."

"What?! why."

"Because I work there."

I only nod. I look at her and Mingyu , I suddenly feel jealous. Why did he get Minju full attention?

"Because he's my son." Minju suddenly said.

I think I just said it out loud. I then giggled and continue to eat.

I look at them again. But I'm Mingyu's father thou. Which is her partner why didn't I get attention. I then sigh.

Minju suddenly giggled and stand up while carrying Mingyu. She then carres my nape and whisper.

"If you are my partner you would never cheat." She said and walk away.

I was shocked. Did Chowon tell her already?!