19

1 Week Later
The Event
Narrator

"Do you want that?" Hyewon point at the candy. Mingyu then nod and Hyewon take it for him.

"Yuri when are you giving birth?" Hitomi ask.

"It's still early Hii Chan." She answer.

"I'm sure that baby will look like a duck." Hyewon tease.

"And if you have a child I'll bet it look like a hamster." Yena snapback.

"Well he does thou." Hyewon carry Mingyu.

"If you both have a baby again. I bet it'll look like a frog or a llama this time." Sakura tease him.

"Yaaa nonna. Even if my kids will look like a llama or a frog I'll bet they will still look pretty and handsome." Hyewon defended.

"Why is that?" Chaeyeon ask.

"Because My Minju still look like an angel eventhou she can sometimes look like frog and llama." Hyewon stare at his Minju who is currently talking to the guest that attented the event.

"Woop someone inlove." Yujin tease.

"Says the one who is having a child soon." Eunbi said.

"Wait! Who is having a child now?" Hyewon ask.

"Bruh. Don't you know you're sister is pregnant." Yena said.

"Wait what?! Wonyoung is your sister?" Yujin ask.

"Yeah." Hyewon look at him.

"I I'm sorry hyung. But I promise I will take responsibility." Yujin apologize.

"So... you're telling me that Wonyoung is pregnant with your child?!" Hyewon ask.

He only nod and gulp.

"It's okay. She already tell me that you both are getting married. So no problem. " Hyewon giggled.

Hyewon was about to walk towards Minju but he stop and whisper in Yujin ears.

"But once you break her heart or hurt her. You'll know what I do." He warn Yujin. Yujin only giggle and nod. Hyewon then aproach Minju.

"Youre dead bro. Hahaha." Yena tease.

"Shut up." Yujin answer.

Minju Pov

"Hey baby." Hyewon kiss my crown.

I face him and realise that our son is not with him.

"Where is Mingyu?" I ask.

"He's with the gang." He answer.

We both then aproach them. I was actually tired but when I saw my friends my tiredness were gone.

"Yoww miss CEO. What's good?" A giant dog ask me.

"It's Mrs. not Miss." Hyewon tell him and wink at me. I peck his cheek and carry Mingyu.

"Eww to much PDA." Yuri tease.

"So. How many kids will you both have?" Eunbi oppa ask.

"We'll see how-" i was about to talk but a duck interrup me.

"Just make 101 baby so that they all can join produce." Yena tease.

"Yeah babe. It's a good idea." Hyewon agreed.

"Yahhh." I slap his shoulder lightly.

"I bet they haven't sleep with each other." Chaewon said out of nowhere.

I only remain silent.

"Yaah. How are you? Still single?" Yena ask Chaewon.

"Yeah...hey where is hitomi?" He ask.

"Opp. Someone is searching for him crush." Hyewon tease.

Chaewon just giggle and they started talking. But then I feel that Mingyu isn't moving. I started to worry.

"Yahh. Relax your son is asleep not dead." Nako said.

"Minjugatoooooo" all of them tease me except for My Hyewon ofcourse. Hyewon just take Mingyu from me and wrap his arms around my waist.

"Hello everyone." Hitomi greet us.

We greet her back but Chaewon started to get really red.

"H-Hi Hitomi y-you look stunning today." Chaewon compliment her.

They both then started to blush. All of us just stare at the two. The moment suddenly become awkwatd. Thankfully my father started his speech.

Hyewon Pov

All of were listening to Minju father speech when I saw Doyeon on the corner. She was making out with someone. Well I'm happy that she finally find his love. I look at Minju and she was too focus listening. When her father is done we hear a groan. I was shocked.

"Mommy." I heard. I look at my son but he was still asleep. I look around and saw no other kids. If it's not kids looking for their parents, then it must be-

"Hey. Where is Chaewon and Hitomi?" Eunbi Hyung ask.

All of shooked our head and continue to talk. Then I just realise the voice just now sound just like Chaewon. Impossible! I then continue to focus on their conversation.

"Baby. I want to go to the toilet for a moment." I said and she take Mingyu from me. I peck her lips and went to the toilet.

I actually just want to wash my hands. But as soon as I enter the toilet I hear moans?!

"Ahh~Chaewon d-deeper"

"Eahh baby~"

I really want to move but I can't. I don't know why I froze. I look down and saw my friend wanting it's release. But I know that Minju still not ready.

"Ahh~ahh~ahh Chaewon ahh~"

"Cum for me baby~"

"Ahh~~"

"You taste so f***ing good hii chan."

"Ah~f*** me with that tounge daddy."

Holy shess I feel really horny right now. F***! I then went out and continue to talk to the gang.

"You okay honey?" Minju ask.

I then take Mingyu from her. I then put Mingyu on my lap. But I suddenly groan which shocked the whole group.

"You okay?" They ask.

I only nod and put my arm around Minju shoulder. F*** I feel really horny that I stare at her- F*** what is wrong with me?!