(4)Apprenticehood and Scares

This will be telling from a narrator person from now on- unless said so-
______________________________________________________________________________
If you chose A: You padded over to Owlpaw and starting to talk with her. Time passed quickly and you made your way to the apprentice's den to sleep.

If you chose B: You started talking with Whitetail, getting to know him. You talked with your mentor until dusk, and you made your way to the apprentices den.

~Sunrise~
You yawned, stretching in your nest. You were in the middle of the nest, and only a few cats were awake at this point. You padded out of the apprentices den, avoiding apprentice's sleeping bodies on your way out. The only few people awake were: Raggedcreek, Tigertalon, Lilacstar, and Graystripe.

Option A
You went to bother the leader Lilacstar, who loved young cats.

Option B
You went to talk with the elder, Raggedcreek.(a fluffy, yet rough furred black she-cat with a silver stripe down her back and blue eyes.)

Option C
You went to bother the warriors, Tigertalon(A tall, brown striped classic tabby tom with golden eyes) and Graystripe(a gray, lighter striped tom with green eyes)

{[|Sorry for not updating! Recently lost contact with a close online friend and i'm kinda sad. Please comment if you already got an ending! Peace.|]} (also 219 words before these.)

And yes i dooo