038, NARRATIVE.

Vinnie, Lieah, Bianca, Kairo, Ren, and Ashton all sat together at a table at the park. "Nah because before y'all started talking or whatever, Lieah was a certified hoe." Serenity exposed.

"Nah for real, we talking fucking your uncle mama babydaddy cousin brother type hoe." Ashton continued.

Khalieah slowly turned her head to look at Vinnie who was glaring at her friends. "Y'all straight grimey for that. Vinnie, don't listen to these hating ass hoes." She said.

"No, it's fine. You literally told me about it and i'm not stressing it. I'm starting to think you and your friends just like to piss people off i'm guessing."

"Okay, this shit getting mad boring. I got something to tell y'all but Vinnie and Lieah don't be mad like I didn't have no other choice." Kairo spoke.

"Okay spit it out then!"

She took a deep breath. "So I may or may not have told Pablo to come by but before y'all start yelling at me I only want him to because he's bringing us tabs!!" She explained. "I didn't even tell him that the both of you were here."

"Kai, you bout dumb as fuck bro. You think he gone pull up and walk his happy ass over here and not see me and Vinnie sitting right here?" Lieah asked.

"Actually he don't look happy... he coming up right behind y'all. Vinnie I hope you can run fast cause when he get to shooting i'm sucking on god." Bianca said.

Pablo came up to them and smacked his teeth when he realized who Lieah was with. "Bruh y'all got me fucked up on my mama yall trippin. Kairo yo ass knew not to tell me they was here cause I wouldn't have sold to you fucking pill head." He snapped.

"Damn nigga... you ain't have to call me a pill head. I ain't even buy pills from you today..." Kairo said.

He handed the bag with tabs wrapped in foil to her and looked over at Lieah who was talking to Vinnie. "Damn jit, you with ole boy and act like you don't even see a nigga standing right here.. that's crazy."

"Hey Pablo Hernandez." She greeted

"Oh i'm Pablo now but before you met dude I was daddy.. hoes be trippin on god."

Vinnie sighed. "Dude you gave us the shit not can you leave? And stop disrespecting her because she's not a hoe."

"Bruh who the fuck this sherm ass jit talking to? Bruh I will really beat yo ass."

Vinnie stood up and stepped to Pablo. "Alright, you wanna fight then let's fight. I'm sick of you and your bullshit. Because of you Lieah flinches everytime I go to touch her and we can't even argue without her thinking i'm gonna fucking hit her. You wanna hit females? How about you fight a man pussy."

Pablo looked at everyone sitting at the table and chuckled. "Y'all see this dude?" He reached into his pants and pulled out a semi-automatic pistol, putting it to Vinnie's head.

"Pablo!" Khalieah yelled.

"Shut the fuck up Lieah, pussy boy thought he was gone bitch me up and I was gone stand for it? Nah where all that mouth out now. You in my city now lil homie, you better watch who you dealin with cause i'll murk yo ass for real." He removed the gun. "I ain't even gone waste a bullet on a nigga like you, yo peoples got money."

"Yeah and that mean they can get a get ass lawyer too and yo ass gone be in jail longer than a year." Khalieah snapped. "You taking yo anger out on Vinnie and he ain't even do shit. You wanna be mad at somebody, shoot me or something."

"Do not shoot her." Vinnie said.

Ashton shook his head and pulled fifty dollars out of his wallet. "Nah, here Pablo. I hope this enough to get you out of here, nobody got time for this shit. I'm just tryna trip and chill and you are doing the absolute most."

Pablo took the money. "Ight whatever, don't let me catch none of y'all slipping and Kairo this a warning since you put me in a position to get outta character. I'll see y'all when I see y'all."

He walked away and Kairo exhaled. "Whew!! Close one!! Haha.."

"Lieah i'll wait in the car." Vinnie said, walking away.

"Um, wheres he going? I didn't spend all my money on six tabs just for him to leave." Kairo spoke. "That's so rude."

"No, it's not. He's not the only one leaving either.. out of all the plugs in Miami you choose to hit Pablo for that shit knowing damn well he don't fuck with Vinnie and he got hate in his heart towards me. I feel like you was being real petty and i'm not fucking with that." Khalieah went off.

"I agree... you had to know it was wrong of you to do because you didn't tell any of us before you did it." Serenity commented.

Kairo scoffed. "Y'all for real think I would do something to hurt Lieah on purpose? No, I just don't trust nobody else with my shit except Pablo. Lieah you know that, even before y'all was fucking around I bought from him."

"You could've easily asked one of us to hit our plugs. I don't know i'm with Lieah on this one.. you were most definitely being funny." Ashton added.

"Nothing even happened!"

"Nothing happened?! Bruh he pulled a gun on Vinnie! You know what, i'm finna slide. I'll fuck with y'all later."

AUTHORS NOTE.
y'all i'm not finna make
vinnie n pablo fight, but
y'all get this

i just don't want them
to fight bc to be realistic..
pablo would've busted a
cap in his ass 🙄🙄🙄

oh yeah if you've seen
julie and the phantoms
i dropped a fic for it
so read it if u want 🏃🏿‍♀️