Chapter 29

*This chapter is a tiny bit smutty, but not to detailed. Enjoy!*

        I rolled over, only to feel pain shoot up my arm. Damn, I forgot I had the cast on.

        "You're up early." Bucky said. "Are you ok?"

        "Ya, I'm fine." I replied. I stood up and stretched. "I need to take a shower... This is going to be hard.

        "Not to sound weird, but do you want me to come in with you? I can help. I need to take a shower, anyway."

        "Sure. You don't mind?"

        "Not at all." Bucky got up and we went to the bathroom. I was nervous, for some reason. I had never gotten in the shower with a guy before, mainly because I didn't trust any of them enough. But I trusted Bucky.

        I took off my clothes and got into the shower, turning it on. The warm water washed over me. A couple seconds later, Bucky stepped in.

        "That feels good... Damn, you're so hot!" Bucky looked me up and down and smiled. I pressed my mouth against his, wrapping my good arm around him. I could feel his metal hand, warm from the water, rest on my waist, and the other hand was playing with my breast. I lost track of time as we became one.

        Bucky pulled away, breathing hard. "You don't know how long I've wanted to see you like this."

     "I think I have an idea." I replied. I pulled him back down and kissed him again. His hand wandered down and grabbed my ass.

      "Do you want to do this?" Bucky asked. "We don't have too, if you're not ready."

        "I don't think I am." I said. I mean, I loved Bucky, but... I had never had sex, and I wanted to wait and make sure he was worth losing my virginity to.

        "Thats ok." 

        "You're not mad, are you?" I asked.

        "No, of course not. I don't want to rush you. I'll be ready when you are, babe."

        "Thanks, Bucky."

        "No problem. Come on, lets get you cleaned up.

~

        "Feeling better now?" Bucky asked.

        "Yes, very much. Thanks for the help."

        "You're welcome." Bucky said. "What do you wanna do? It's only 11:30."

        "I'm kinda hungry." I said.

        "Ok, we'll find something to have for lunch, then."

        "ooohhh, I have an idea!" I said. "Hold on, I'll go make it. Stay here."

        "What is it?" Bucky asked.

        "You'll see. I know you'll like it, though." I ran into the kitchen. I remember Bucky telling me that he used to love grilled cheese sandwices with tomatoes, because he and Steve would make them all the time.

        "Hey Bucky, it's all ready!" I said as I put the 2 sandwiches on plates.

        "What did you make?" Bucky asked as he walked into the kitchen. He looked at the sandwiches, and his face lit up. "Grilled cheese with tomato! That was always my favorite. Thanks, babe."

        "No problem." Bucky took a bite, then smiled.

        "This is amazing! Where did you learn to cook like this?"

        "I had to do it a lot when  was a kid."

        "Well it's really good."

        "Thanks."

        "You're ok, right?" Bucky said after a minute.

        "Ya, I'm fine, why?" I replied.

        "Well, I mean, after last night..."

        "Oh, ya, I'll be fine."

        "Is that why you didn't want to have sex?"

        "No, not really. Its just, I've never had sex with a guy. Not many have wanted to do it with me, and the ones who are, I haven't really trusted enough."

        "Wait, I didn't know you were a virgin!" Bucky said in surprise.

        I laughed. "Ya, is that really such a surpruse?"

        "Well, I mean you have a great personality, and you're absolutely gorgeous. I'm just shocked that men haven't come running to you all the time."

        "Only, like, two."

        "Wow..." Both of us sat in silence as we ate the grilled cheese. A minute later, Bucky broke the silence.

        "You do trust me, right?" He asked.

        "Yes, of course. More than I've trusted any other guy, actually."

        "Ok, good. I'ts just, you said you never really trusted any guy to lose your virginity to them, so I wasn't sure if you trusted me."

        "No, I do. I'll probably be ready at some point, just not really now. Thats all.

        Bucky took my hands in his. "Well, whenever you're ready, you can tell me. I promise I won't rush you. I'm ready whenever you are."