10 End.

Yoongi stared at the elevator doors for a good five minutes.

With a heavy sigh, he again closed his eyes and went back inside, fishing for the crane in his sweats' pockets walking to the kitchen.

He spent the whole morning flattening it, trying to smoothen out the creases as much as he could.

.

.

.

Renoir was crying when she got out of the car. She scurried through the parking lot as she was late for the preparations of her own wedding. Wiping the tears away with the collar of her shirt, looking down trying to avoid anyone seeing her bawl her eyes out until she hit a wall.

"Renoir?" a familiar voice said.

She looked up at the voice, seeing her tallest friend looking down at her. "Namjoon." she said, voice breaking.

Namjoon smiled at her, showing his prized dimples of his. "What's wrong? Brides shouldn't cry on their wedding day."

"I know." She wiped off what she could from her face. When she was done, Namjoon chuckled a little and wiped off the streaks that she missed with his thumb. 

"It's late. Where have you been?"

She hesitated. "Yoongi's"

He frowned. "Why?"

"I gave him the last paper crane." 

"Renoir..." Namjoon exhaled, scratching the back of his head. 

"I kept telling myself, this is stupid. To stop giving him the cranes. But my hands..." her hands were shaking as she help them up. "...they just won't stop folding. Since we were 14, I didn't stop. It's been almost 13 years. I'm so pathetic!" fresh tears flowed down her face as her lips trembled.

Namjoon was silent, listening to her rant. He knew about this origami hobby of hers accidentally when she got so drunk on one victory party they threw for winning the BBMAs.

"Namjoon-ssi, of course I won't be doing this for NOTHING you dummy!" she said, slurring. 

Namjoon lifted a brow at her, "Then what?"

"It's my way of telling Yoongi how much I love him!"

"Renoir..." he trailed.

"Please don't, Namjoon."

"You haven't changed."

"Huh?"

"Marriage is sacred. You're supposed to marry the person you love." 

Renoir widened her eyes at his declaration. In horror or realization? He doesn't know. 

"I love Seokjin." she said through her teeth, "That's why I'm going to marry him-"

"I know. But have you given him a single paper crane?"

Renoir gasped, hands covering her mouth.

"Namjoon-ssi, of course I won't be doing this for NOTHING you dummy!" she said, slurring.

Namjoon lifted a brow at her, "Then what?"

"It's my way of telling Yoongi how much I love him!"

Everything flashed before her eyes. 

"No.. NO.. NO NO NO NO" she cried again, wide eyed in shock. "I love Jin. He loves me. That makes Jin different from Yoongi. HE LOVES ME." 

"Renoir, calm down." Namjoon said, holding both of her arms firmly and shaking her, startling the girl.

He looked dead in her eyes. "It's not just a paper crane isn't it?"