Prologue

2AM June 23, 2009.

In an apartment somewhere at the outskirts of Bangkok, there's a breeze coming through the open window tinkling the dreamcatcher hung inside. a lone figure of a man is sleeping on his bed with his glasses on. A smile adorning his face. Might be pleasant dream accompanying him at the time. 

There's a shrill noise disturbing the peace of night. The man blinks a bit but doesn't wake up. Then within seconds there's that sound again. 

This time he blinks his eyes drowsily. He slowly holds his phone and puts the call on mute. Before he closes his eyes there's another call . He chose to ignore it.

A landline phone rings in a distance. A lady attends the call and shouts "Oon, attend the call Beam is on line . He says it's Urgent." 

He yawns and gets up to lean on headboard and picks up the phone extension inside his room.
"Its 2 am on a sunday Beam, i gotta go to college in few hours why are you disturbing me now?" he rants irritatingly as his precious sleep is disturbed. 

There's a heavy breathing on the other side before they spoke.

"Fiat was wounded. Come quick." Beam Said.

"It's his Daily routine. He keeps getting hurt. And why call me you all are there with him in th party, right?" 

"Aaaghhh! that's not just it. Ju... Just come here." Beam sounded off.

"Why are you making it a big deal? Aren't you all...." he was cut off with most heartbreaking words.

" Fiat was shot. " 

Everything went silent. He could hear nothing , he might have heard it wrongly.

 Yeah that must be. So he asks again . " What did you say , i must've heard wrongly. Repeat again."

"He was shot." 

"What do you mean by shot? " 

" FIAT WAS FUCKING SHOT CAN YOU COME FAST HERE TO THE PARTY "
There is that day when everything shattered after in Arthit Rojnapat's Life.