Battle Has Begun

Ladprao Province {2nd day after the murder of Fiat}

Graveyard

Many people are standing around a grave while letting the coffin to go down while the priest is praying for the peace of the person that's no more.

"Lord Jesus, you alone are holy and compassionate, forgive our sister and her sins, in death you open the gates of heaven, for those who believe in you ,do not let our sister be parted from you lord. But by your glorious power give her life , joy and peace in heavenwhere you live forever and ever. Amen. "

"Amen"

There's a guy who stood far away from everyone of them with tears in his eyes.

Bass Suradet.

He doesn't worthy of himself from not saving Fiat.

Fiat's mom seems like she lost the will to live. She doesn't cry nor respond to anything that's happening around her.

[ reference to last chapter K Suthiluck landed in Bangkok.]

In the evening. [ same day]

A couple are sitting at a table with gloomy faces that look like heavy dark clouds. Another man is in the kitchen trying to set the table for others.

There's a television that's running in the background. A news channel precisely

"Mond Tanuchi aka Monu was arrested in the case of murder of Fiat. He surrendered himself in the court of law just now admitting his involvement. Police took him into custody and for investigation he was being taken to Chiang Rai police station."

And the woman in the couple broke into tears, she fell forward on the table wailing , while her husband was silently supporting her weight on his arms so to prevent her from falling onto the ground.

With such a sudden scene the young man came into the living room where there is dining table and held the couple in his embrace trying to soothe the pain.

But failed miserably.

The pain of losing a child could never be filled with another child. Arthit can feel in his heart that his presence could never be filled in the place that's reserved for Fiat for everyone who knew them.

Fiat is the Light of their home, no one was ever sad in his presence nor did he ever allow them to be.

He's so charming and the moment you speak your trouble with him, you can find a solution. Not because he can solve it, but because he asks you about it in a way you can find the solution yourself while explaining.

He's one in a million kind of guy. And even he agrees that. :D

He loves dancing the most. Dance he does in everything he do while cooking , cleaning , bathing and even while arguing.

There's a little tugged at the corner of Arthit's mouth while remembering one such incident.

Flash back Starts (On the morning of Murder)

Rojnapat House, Children's house.

You saw it right they share the room. They are pretty middle class family. With only constant earning from their dad. Arthit and Fiat doing random part times. Arthit is doing masters while Fiat stopped after bachelors and started as bartending and modeling , astonishing the whole family .

But Mr. Rojnapat is broad minded and didn't object nor gave hard time. Arthit did take few moments before he hugged Fiat with a proud smile. Since then they never had any problems in family. The financial management was taken care of by Mrs. Rojnapat. Her husband's income for house maintenance, Oon's for any unexpected events, Fiat's was saved as she wanted to make his dream of studying MBA in Australia, one day. Fiat applied for scholarship too.