Prologue: The Betrayal!

Ash is hanging out at the Cerise Lab after seeing Leon defeat Raihan in the World Coronation Series, and is super psyched to beat Leon eventually!

"You still getting ready to work your way to Leon?" Goh and Chloe chuckled, and Ash nodded in response.

"Pika Pika!" Pikachu exclaimed, agreeing with his partner.

"Ash Ketchum!" The three heard a voice shout, and they saw all of Ash's companions from Kanto-Kalos there.

"Hey guys, why are you here?" Ash questioned happily, but they were not happy to see Ash.

"You need to give up your dream Ash!" Misty growled.

"WHAT?!" Ash gasped.

MUSIC PLAYS AT 1.25 SPEED!

I wanna be the very best, like no one ever one was!  (Ash in Galar Hat with Pikachu)

To catch them, is my real test, to train them is my cause! (Pikachu using Quick Attack on Lt. Surge's Raichu)

I'll travel across the land, searching far and wide! (All eight regions)

Each Pokemon to understand, the power that's INSIDE!!! (Goh throwing a Poke-ball at Mew)

POKEMON, gotta catch 'em all, it's you and me! (Pikachu fighting Drednaw in a Dynamax Battle)

I know it's my destiny! POKEMON, oh your my best friend! (Lillie and Snowy hugging Ash and Pikachu)

IN A WORLD WE MUST DEFEND! (Ash, Goh, Chloe, and the Alola Gang about to fight Eternatus)

POKEMON, gotta catch 'em all, a heart so true! (Ash's Riolu evolving into Lucario)

Our courage will pull us through! (Hop and Gary Oak fighting each other in a battle)

You teach me and I'll teach you! (Leon and Charizard using G-Max Wildfire)

POKEMON!!! (Pikachu using G-Max Volt Crash on G-Max Wildfire)

Gotta catch 'em all, gotta catch 'em ALL!!!! (Ash and Pikachu looking at the sky from the I Choose You Movie)

STOP SONG AT 1:08!!!

"WHAT?!" Ash gasped, "Why would I do that?! I made it to the Great Class of the World Coronation Series, and I w-"

"Due to plain luck!" May grunted, "You can't even beat a League!"

"Pika-Pi Pikachu Pikachu!" Pikachu shouted at the traitors.

"Riolu!" Ash's Riolu shouted, saying a bad word in the sentence.

"Ash," Cerise sighed, ", they are right, you can't beat one League, even if you are in the World Coronation Series Great Class!"

"You too dad?!" Chloe gasped, "He saved my life that one time!!!!!!"

"Yeah, and saved Wyndon Stadium!" Goh yelled, then, there were several shouts from Ash's Pokemon: Bulbasaur, Charizard, Squirtle, Bayleaf, Sceptile, Infernape, Gible, Owshawott, Snivy, Pignite, Talonflame, Hawlucha, Noivern, and surprisingly Greninja!!

"You guys!" Ash shouted to his Pokemon, who were on his side, they made an explosion, and took off with Ash's loyal friends!

Two days later at the Alola Region

Lillie was returning from her long journey across seas, and her family was rushing to their favorite restaurant, only for her to run right into Ash, literally!

"ASH?!" Lillie gasped, then she and Snowy hugged Ash and Pikachu very tightly.

"Pika, Pika!" Pikachu chuckled, "Pi, Pikachu!"

"I missed you girls," Ash chuckled, ", but something happened to me in Kanto."

"What happened?" Lillie asked, and Ash told Lillie and her family about the betrayal, and they were legit *BLEEP*ed off!

"How could they do that?!" Lillie shouted, "It's a good thing you got back here, and who are these guys?" She then pointed to Goh and Chloe.

"These are Chloe Cerise and Goh Seton, they are my newest friends from Vermilion City!" Ash explained, "Goh, Chloe, meet Lillie Aether!"

"Nice to meet you ma'am!" Goh greeted her, and they shook hands.

"Hey Lillie," Ash stated, ", there's something I want to ask you." The boy then pulled Lillie into a hug, and next thing you know, they are kissing on the lips!!!! 😏

" The boy then pulled Lillie into a hug, and next thing you know, they are kissing on the lips!!!! 😏

"What the *BLEEP is going on?!" Gladion shouted, still trying to recover of the two kissing."

"Ash..." Lillie gasped while shedding happy tears, ", I love you too Ash!"

"Vulpix!!!" Snowy yipped in excitement, while Pikachu jumped happily.

"You want to be my girlfriend then?" Ash chuckled, and Lillie nodded rapidly and kissed him again.

"Guys, not in front of the baby Riolu..." Goh sighed, covering Ash's Riolu's eyes.

"Sorry!" Ash and Lillie exclaimed, and Gladion faceplamed, while Mohn chuckled.

"Reminds me of us when we confessed," Mohn stated, ", doesn't it Lucy?"

"It does Mohn!" Lusamine exclaimed, "I am excited to see them get married in the future!"

"MOTHER!!!" Lillie shouted while blushing, like a LOT!

"Well, you guys better head somewhere to sleep, like our house, or one of our friends' houses!" Gladion explained, "I have two predictions on where Ash is going to stay." He then winked at Ashy-Boy!

Ash stayed at Kukui's, Goh at Kiawe's, and Chloe at Mallow's, don't ask!